Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Calrohir Ar'vezred the Champion of Battlefields, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=38170
38170, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Calrohir Ar'vezred the Champion of Battlefields, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 17 23:54:40 2005

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Calrohir perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:121
38172, Short Goodbyes - feel free to respond
Posted by Calrohir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I had a lot of fun with Calrohir until my lack of defense caught up to me and I got beaten down a lot. Tribunal is a good cabal with some newer people but it also has a lot of veterans. This was my first character in Tribunal and it was pretty much what I expected.

Some short goodbyes:

Marmaanth - You're a great immortal and you do a lot of Tribunal. The times we did interact was great, thanks for the induction.

Onirakoth - I heard around the Spire not to get on your bad side. I had a feeling you liked me after you didn't demote me after my mistake.

Tasild - I hated you. You would whine over such little things, and never help in raiding and retrieving so you wouldn't lose your shiny set.

I know I forgot a LOT of people, so if you say anything, I'll definately respond.