Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Geaho the Spreader of Pestilence, Imperial Black Magician
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=38139
38139, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Geaho the Spreader of Pestilence, Imperial Black Magician
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 16 22:10:09 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Geaho perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:128
38141, The character
Posted by Geaho on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All I can say is that I learned...a LOT. I have to play a lot different than the older anti paladins played, I have to find, secure and repop wands...I have to avoid ragers which means uncaballed is likely the best option for me...

Dazak, you rock and were in my group for every higher rank I made, you also showed me a lot that makes me stronger in every character, I hope you took what i said about specific spells seriously because you might have learned something small too
Makh...You rocked hard, I wish you didn't dissapear after you died, but I had already ..not that anyone really relied on me being around but it was nice having a REAL emperor and you were also the only one who promoted me at any time for the record.
Rusenlan/Seethian: The only compliment I have is that you are persistant....to the point that the both of you died about seven times in one night before you managed to drop anyone....It IS a compliment and a trait a rager should have but battleragers are horrible to play against, it is not fair how much I have to go thru to prepare for battles I can escape at best when you can type outfit and bash me to death relying on your powers. Fighting a bard rager with the neo anti paladins is a LOT easier than it was before granted (me always using swords didn't help), anti paladins are a LOT stronger in many ways and I want to thank the immortals for
doing it.
Kresh: Damn strong, You deserve advancing as far as you did and being the Dreadlord, Emperor is all about how strong everyone else is at the time your considered but you might end up with it well deserved; although I wish you would ACT more like the dreadlord instead of just being stronger than any of the others.

The rest of my enemies killed me several times so there's not much to say about them; none of the blacks except Kresh and Dazak showed much potentiel at all, Ith you are a pure prick beyond the limits an imperials role should dictate and it is amazing you were lich'd and I hope you die fast.
To anyone playing an anti paladin I would encourage you to use the spells and skills that nobody does...They are making them stronger and some were already very mean
38143, RE: The character
Posted by Dazak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I could tell that you had experience playing muds but that you obviously needed help finding out where things were. You were great to have around because you obviously had enthusiasm and you were sharp, for a newbie ;)

Good luck on your next!
38144, RE: The character
Posted by Ithzaruul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>>Ith you are a pure prick beyond the limits an imperials role should dictate and it is amazing you were lich'd and I hope you die fast.

It's probably because my character thought you were terrible. And it was quite justified...if you recall, I told you that when I promoted you (when Makh ordered it) I would be quite displeased if you failed. You got demoted less than a day later. Of course my character was pissed. Too bad you can't separate game from reality...I'm not such a bad guy.
38147, My demotion
I got demoted because the Lich killed an anathema I had publically said I was hunting while I was killing a dwarf rager who we saw while the anathema was hiding; in the end because of what I did we took down two enemies instead of one but the God of Anger roleplays and thats how it is, the Lich ended up promoting me again later. You were mad because I started casting a spell on a rager that I was defending against several times before you even showed, he was pinned in by centurions and died, I'll also note that I deafened the bard that was keeping that fight going and slept you at least once that I saw (Thank the ilch for waking you). Your character has no interest in anything the members beneath you do, or what their donations are because I sat as a servant with over a million donations and a damn fine set doing well for a while. If your character beleived I was weak you had absaloutely nothing to go on because you never saw me die and were rarely ever about when I was. The only time you saw me have to regear was when the lich regeared BOTH of us. I hope your character does well because you stuck it out a LONG time to get lich'd, persistant being your only real weapon that you showed but i'm glad I don't have to interact with you anymore
38148, Just some clarifications for you
Posted by Ithzaruul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I told you as soon as the situation where you woke up my victim was over that I didn't care, but you kept insisting that I did. I don't know why.

And I'm not the Imperial Promote-o-bot. I'm not just going to promote you up from the lower ranks if I think you aren't cutting it. So yeah, in your case I didn't care much about what you did. Part of the reason is because, exactly like you said, I wasn't around you much. So, why would I put my ass on the line by promoting someone that I don't know anything about? I figured we were mutual "small blips" on each other's radar, but it seems like you harbor a lot of resentment. Relax.
38156, I almost understand you
First off: You did not know if I was not cutting it, you admit you just were not on. What you DID know is that the emperor himself demanded i be promoted and saw strength in me. You disregarded that and assume the rest or just did not care at all abour your sect. as far as the demotion goes when I deleted you were at the same rank as I was...obviously you were demoted too...does it always mean you are weak when you are demoted?
Also; because you sleep someone I am chasing does not make them "Your Victim". I want your character to do well because you've obviously put a lot of time/work and roleplay into it but you shouldn't try to piss all over the rest of your sect-you are supposed to be pissing on the other sects. The way you play your character is "To hell with everyone else" and i'm glad it works for but i wont' perpetuate this argument any further...Its just the way I feel and this is the place to say it.
38146, I usually dont argue the rager beef but..
Posted by Seethian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Saying all I have to do is type outfit an go on, is ####.

That night in particular even, the village pit was about 6 or 7 pages deep, and with plenty of crap i'd stash in there just so I could regear quickly. I never have, and will continue to never see the point in outfit.

I also had chilling embrace as one of my legacies, thats not
bs village powers, that's damnroll, and I kept it fairly high
Most of the time.
38150, RE: The character
Posted by Rusenlan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I lost most of my con at the lower ranks warring imperials especially before induction, most of the time it was fun. And thanks to players like you, Emonnev, liches...who usually left me everything, it really made the game more fun, so thanks for that. Had some pretty fun fights with you (or slipping aways? ;)).
38157, Thanks
Our fights taught me a LOT and actually gave me confidence to continue when I could land my deafens and other spells right thru all your protections; it changed the way I will play an anti-paladin forever and the way I will prepare for and fight a bard-especially a bard rager.

You were tough as hell for an elven bard, most of the time I fell I think I could have won with better choices but good job.