Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAbernyte..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3806&mesg_id=3816
3816, Abernyte..
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey man, I know you are reading these, email me, I lost your email and stuff, and I changed the one you had. The email adreess is aborton@home.com Also, anyone else who feels like they know me well enough and they want to touch base...like Jhyrbian, give me an email. I lost contact with quite a few of you over the time. In some ways I really like Thror, but I liked Nimbus much better. AT least he would BASH you and then make you look at what you did. Thror seems to go a bit beyond this and doesn't listen as much. Oh well, he is the "man" he can do as he pleases. I miss Battle Thror, and long ago you said I should come back and try to change things. Lately, I've been so disgusted, I would rather make a char to defeat them, rather than help them.

I also agree with whoever said something about Spirit. Man, I'm telling you, Battle was just different back then. We had many good "old" players who knew what they were doing, and we all worked together well, I don't know if that happens now. I used to just equip people with Josiah, because that was part of his style (back before roles). Not sure where I went with that, mainly just to say, it was different. Sylvan is, or was, when I had Aliborni, more like Ragers of old, as for family. Being a wolf in the pack!

Aaron aka Minyar
Minyar