Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAnd he returned to his tribe
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=37730
37730, And he returned to his tribe
Posted by Obbekeje on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well well well, another one bites the dust sub-hero low on con. Obbekeje was a joy to play up until 42, dagger spec drove me up the wall for some reason hurl was absolute hell to get up. I must say people dock tribunal alot for its supposed newbiness and idiocy. Well id like to personally say I brought it down about 2 fold. I met alot of smart, knowledgable players in tribbies, and some very devious ones.

Imms-
Trabryn- Went to your shrine oh... 10 times never heard anything :(

Marmaanth- Amazing, I almost felt like your adopted step child, from the help with the induction all the way to me looking for my tribe you were there, I feel I really REALLY dissapointed you, and IM sorry you are the only reason I have any regret.

IMMS-CF Is awesome, I love so many things about it.

Tribbies:
Emo- Well I thought maybe just maybe I had a shot at vindicator (I know there can be more than one, but 3? riiight) good job, you were extremely deathful so you deserve it hands down. WEll played.

Onirakoth- What happened? Simply wicked I loved it.
Kothak- You tried to help me, thanks alot for it.

I know there are a few others which I forgot, but its a very strong group which will easily beat the crud out of the outlanders ( i hope)

Outlanders-
Salvrath- Fought a few times at lower levels you dominated me, id dominate you a few fights, then you took off and repeatedly handed my ass to me, it was horrible.
Qing- Great Outlander rp'ed character probably the only person I didnt mind dieing to.

Zhiusk- Are you an outlander? All I know is you got me twice and I hate transmuters for it.

Battle-
Fought a few of you, very few I found respectable, the others would just talk garbage if they got beat, or if I scooted away without dieing.
Mitrassek- Great opponent I couldnt kill you, but you sure as heck could butcher me.
Artelin- I liked you, close fight we had :(

My role was I was a tribal hunter from an arial tribe, aka the wierd speech, I thought by joining spire (what Obbe supposed as weak hunters) Id hunt strong prey, but alas I died alot.

See ya in the fields,
Obbekeje, Kocet, Elijsie, Amarion, Jaalek, Jerroa
37758, RE: And he returned to his tribe
Posted by Qing on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wanted to say I liked your character even though you confused the heck out of me a few times. It's a pity we ended up on separate sides of the fence. Good luck on the next!
37756, RE: And he returned to his tribe
Posted by Marmaanth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Marmaanth- Amazing, I almost felt like your adopted step child, from the help with the induction all the way to me looking for my tribe you were there,

That was a fun time, glad you enjoyed it. I'd love to see the
log of this if you have it. Feel free to post it anywhere.

I feel I really REALLY dissapointed you, and IM sorry you are the only reason I have any regret.

You did dissapoint me. You were fun to watch, and were on track
for Vindicator.

In another part of your goodbye you questioned wether we could have 3 Vindies.
The answer to that is, yes.

We could have 12, for all I care. It was said years ago, under Bria,
and it holds true even today. There are no limits to the number
of Justiciars and Vindicators we can have at once. Anyone who we
feel is deserving has a shot at getting it.

Good luck with your next.

Marmaanth

37742, RE: And he returned to his tribe
Posted by Salvrath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, we definitely had some good fights. I really think if you stuck it out and lessened the level gap between us by heroing we coulda had some pretty intense fights. Ahh well, better luck with your next.
37733, I liked our fights too nt
Posted by Artelin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt