Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sdradiga the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Imperial War Master
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=37708
37708, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sdradiga the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Imperial War Master
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 2 14:43:46 2005

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sdradiga perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:308
37739, Great ride.
Posted by elmeri_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My first serious bard. Took me a while to learn the ropes, and I managed to die quite a bit in the early years. At first I had no role, and it was supposed to be mostly a test char. I had the char hanging for a bit since I didn't have much time to play etc. After the bard changes went in I decided it was time to start trying them out. Towards the end, I was getting to know the bard class a bit better, and having some reasonable success in the PK field. I was trying to roleplay an arrogant bitch, who considers herself absolutely vital for the Empire. I tried not to be too soft for a war master, although few times I just couldn't bring myself to be that harsh on some players who I thought appeared very new. On a side note, I was much rather undermining/betraying other people of the leading positions etc. cause I knew they are big boys and can handle having their chars ruined in roleplay circumstances, when some newer players might seriously be set back if I ####ed around with them too much. This was the first time I really saw some serious scheming going on in the Empire. It was a lot of fun, but a lot of stress always watching your back. As for those who complained or wondered why Makholvek was voted over Nabburak, at least Sdradiga had her reasons, she got a good deal with Makholvek, and was also feeling her seat too insecure with the current leadership.

So, goodbyes
Immortals:
Grurk: You were there a ton, and it was just great having lots of Imm activeness, even though most of the times you lashed out at me I really had some chills going down my spine.

As for the other Imms, I didn't see much of you. I guess the obligatory: 'Thank you for the great game!' is needed :)

Empire:
Tirnath: Beast in battle, the times we two went against the ragers, it was just DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD and give head blademaster. As the War Master you had all the chances to get rid of me. You were a bit too soft. Good luck.

Nabburak: A beast. You should've started counteracting the overthrow earlier. Also, you should've demanded more loyalty, and inspired more fear inside the Empire (rather than just in everyone else ;)).

Makholvek: I hope you make a good Emperor. Roleplay with you was always cool. Bringing the full army was also cool. And scary. And tended to get things done fast.

Kresh: All the help I gave you. I had to make good friends with you, seeing how close you were to Makholvek.

Dulmisa: I guess you were a trusted ally of... Everyone? Nice playing of a shadow.

My Elite blades: I didn't really see all that much of a threat from your direction, especially after Phyllax told me about Zheairth's schemes, you might've had a demotion or anathema comming soon, since I already knew about it. I was happy I got more of a loyal bunch than Tirnath did :).

Enemies:
Mostly we just fought. When we interacted, I always tried to be distant, and arrogant. Someone who considers herself superior, even after loosing. Nice fights with most of you. Was *almost* feeling sorry for the ragers with the death trap the Imperial Lands were.
37740, Good job..
Posted by Grixlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a great time interacting with you for several reason. For some time I had wished to play a evil bard and when I noticed you I decided I would keep an eye on you and see how you fared with it. Damned well done. I thought you did a great job. Well roleplayed and fearless at a pk. It was worth aiding you on several occasions to have a peek at the new workings of the bard songs and the overall development of your char. However often we traveled I still kept having the nagging feeling that I was going to get betrayed for refusing the oath. Loved the logs on Dios and I hope you got what you wanted out of the char. See you in the fields.