Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Zheairth Shaerraved the Heroine of Faith, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=37686
37686, (DELETED) [None] Zheairth Shaerraved the Heroine of Faith, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 1 03:57:51 2005

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Zheairth perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:287
37762, RE: (DELETED) [None] Zheairth Shaerraved the Heroine of Faith, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Asfas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As we both know, Asfas hated you and considered totally untoleratable as the High Priest. As a player, I respect you, at least for not anathemazing me long ago:) Solid char. Good luck with the next.
37699, Here she comes...
Posted by Zheairth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, it was pretty long ride for me and almost everything was for a first time. It was first serious character (before I had only played about two or three characters who had never grown to Hero). So Zheairth was my first Hero, first empowerment character, first leader, first lastname and first somewhat successful character. It was cool. Thank you all for this game and fun.
I was anathemed for my own mistake, but main reason was utter boredom for last maybe third of characters life time. Only bright spot were intrigues around Emperor unsitting and many other things I planned.

Khasotholas - hah, I think I have failed to be a good follower or displeased you somehow or maybe you have just left somewhere for the main part of Zheairth's life. Those little interactions we had were quite interestin and inspirating, but there were too few of them.

Grurk - Few times I interacted with you it was funny, yep. Maybe it is just me, but I think game is about fun and for my taste you treat it too serious and thus somewhat ruin it's fun for others. I can see immortal in Empire who is realy evil but does not tend to destroy players characters with such an easy. And I do not whine about myself for it was quite faily, it is just my own opinion and constructive criticism from my point of view :P.

Empire.

Vinson - very very good character. I've already told that you was first character to impress Zheairth and to remembered for a long time.

Tirnath - strong evil warrior with whom we teared for quite a lot of enemies and could do much more if some certain things did not stop us :)

Nabburak - really outstandingly strong characted with perfect pk skills. Thank you for leading position, I had fun running along with you. And I was really pissed out of my character seeing where things go, thought in char it was alright. Sorry : )

Makholvek - well, congratulations again and good luck. Evil character!

Asfas - did not like you, really. I do not know what stopped me that moment, I should anathemed you instead of demotion :P. Good luck on my place :)

Gvan - Well, good shaman. Not so deadly as myself of course, but competent and promising, good luck :P

Village.

Tuggluk - you were a beast, pity you've gone so fast.

Gnarruk - another good villager, had some fun with you.

Fortress.

Alven - you were my bane, one of my favorite characters to fight with. I wish you good luck though you seem to disappear somewhere in recent time.

Icthaen - I liked you and liked fighting you. That time on west summer road I really had no idea Tasild will come from nowhere and jump into our fight.

Azedreth, Zakarius - had fun fightin you though it was not so easy, keep on butting!

Tanera, Nimelerion, Grukgar - young Fortress suiciders. Had fun with you and good luck with your characters.

I have not many time right now, unfortunately. I would like to mention more characters, but alas. Respond and I will reply you with pleasure.

37704, (Sdradiga) I liked the charachter.
Posted by elmeri_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A nice well played all around char, nothing exceptional or mind blowing, but above the average imperial on all accounts. Certainly most deserving of the High Priest(ess)'s seat.
I'd actually like to know why you got the anathema finally? Sdradiga was definately trying to get you out in any way necessary since she saw you as a threat to her position, so I was happy that you got the boot, but it was pure rp.
37705, RE: (Sdradiga) I liked the charachter.
Bah, all the time I was writing goodbye post I kept you in mind, but somehow forgot to put you there. From Zheairth's point of view (quite fanatical at times) you were not a good choice for a war master so I tryed from the very beginning of your sect leading to make someone demote you : ) After getting your vote I was pressing on Nabburak to demote you so hard! But for sure I liked what you were doing from ooc point of view.
And the reason for my anatheming was attack on Harbinger in town following arguing about imperial laws with Grurk :)
Good luck!
37729, Rot rot rot rot
Posted by Runaktla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
God damn you. That's all I have to say. God damn you.

- Runaktla
37745, I love you too! nt
nt
37731, RE: Here she comes...
Posted by Cytherea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Only fought you, never really talked much. But made me fearful of dispell. Good luck with your next. It was fun.
37738, RE: Here she comes...
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish I could have had more interactions as well. I do when I'm able, but I'm not around as much, or as consistently as in the past. Good job all around, impressive character.

Khas
37741, RE: Here she comes...
Well, thank you for kind words about little duergar girl : ) Wish I could archive more regarding your religion, I will try again for sure someday!
37744, Ahh bastard
Posted by Tirnath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn :))) you didn't last much longer then me!!! HEHE!! :) But I hope it will help you to solve some OOC troubles you have.
Great character, nice rp, nice pk skills :) now I see a man who teached me how to play in muds.
Thank you for all and good luck.
37767, Good times
Posted by Alven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We fought alot, and I enjoyed our fights. You were always willing to try, even alone. I'm sorry my playing hours dropped, I hope they will get back to normal sometime soon! Well played, and good luck with your next.