Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Peryll the Crusader, Sunborn Knight
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=37644
37644, (CON LOSS) [None] Peryll the Crusader, Sunborn Knight
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 29 16:15:08 2005

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Peryll perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:95
37651, Peryll...
Posted by Assassin Scheft on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a blast to fight you...when you weren't a ghost :D. I stalked you so many times and missed so many assassinates that I was getting very mad. A few constructive criticism though: I was sitting in the same room as you alot and thinking back..maybe I should have attacked you. Many times you had sanctuary down for a while leaving you vulnerable to attack. Find better places to hide rather than the graveyard..and don't always hang around in Galadon. I posted some logs on Dioxides if anybody wants to read them. Cya.
37645, Wow...Best. Character. Ever. (for me:P)
Posted by shamanman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character had so much planned for it...I just fought too much. I wanted to make a paladin's guild with its own code under Innis's teachings. But eh, that didn't work out. Oh well. I had two virtues (temperance/charity) and my tattoo so I was quite pleased with this character. First Paladin, first goodie in a long run of evil characters (trepeq, treyis etc). All in all, I had a lot of fun. My allies made it great for me, but my enemies they were quality. I've never had so many enemies who were classy and willing to talk. Not just bashy bashy full sac mmmmmm. Now! To the Goodbyes!

Innis! You rock. Seriously, you weren't mad at me for sucking and you were always there. I don't know how I can thank you enough for always being there when I prayed, and for my rewards(which I feel were barely earned, if earned at all) Thanks a bunch.

Sessha and Cytherea, You two were great, always up for a bit of down time after I had had a long bout of fighting or just to talk with/heal me:P thanks a bunch.

Inea, You were fun as well, you just kinda disappeared.

Grymm, Man, we had a blast together. Thanksa bunch!

Thats all my close goodie buddies I have in my head, onwards to the classy enemies

Firstly: Emonnev, no matter what I did you STILL kicked my ass. With most evils I could either A) drive them off. B) kill them. C) put up a fight. You kicked my ass like it was your job and thats why I was always wanted I guess, I loved the fact that you always came out to duke it out with me, it was great. Thanks for being classy and cool.

Secondly: Mitrassek you are by far the best rager in a long line of dopey jackasses. Way to be cool and awesome. Our fights were always good, except that last one was GREAT. I was so happy to get those axes out of your hands:P. Thanks for always agreeing to duel me, I was always happy, even when I died.

Nikhail, you slept me and kicked my ass the three or so times we fought. Kind of annoyed that a few of the times you even got flee/flee/flee/flee sleep in through champ's stand. Oh well, thems the breaks.

I'm brain dead, apologies. Reply and so will I.

37646, RE: Wow...Best. Character. Ever. (for me:P)
Posted by Inea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
disappeared? I have been playing a good 5-6 hours every day this week, I suppose I have been just missing you. Ah I guess it was a good thing I hadnt written a role on you...and damn, you con dying so quickly? I thought...I was new to my class. Well good luck with your next!
37647, Man, Con loss?
Posted by Grymm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And here I thought I was doing bad! =)

Yes I always had a good time with you, I wish we'd had been in a better place to RP the philosphy disagreement there, but I had assassins about and I was sick of being assassinated.

Yeah Innis was there for you all right He even frazzled me a couple of times. He still couldn't out drink Aarn though, you and Cytheria were in Denial.

But yeah you were great to rank with. Shield spec + two hander + Whomever else was awesome.

I loved how your name was a play off of Peril. I bet Kresh would have unravelled if he had seen us together!

Good luck on your next, unless it is opposed to me, then I hope you suck! Heh!
37648, RE: Man, Con loss?
Posted by shamanman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't even mean it to be a play off of peryll. At first I roled as peryl. then I rerolled as peryll because I realized what the name sounded like:P.
37650, RE: Wow...Best. Character. Ever. (for me:P)
Posted by Innis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know, I knew as soon as I logged off, you'd end up dying. When last I looked, your CON was 3.

As far as paladins, well...you got better as you went along. I was pleased when you never backed down from a fight...though I think I mentioned in your history something about you attacking foes as if you were a suicidal flying squirrel.

Play and rp-wise, you were very cool at it, and as a follower, I would ask nothing more. So you didn't win but a few fights, I personally don't care...It is the heart that matters.

Did I mention you made my head hurt? Why do all my followers have to find the most innovative ways to die. :P

Good luck...see if you can hero a character now and then. ;P
37654, RE: Wow...Best. Character. Ever. (for me:P)
Posted by Cytherea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun on my end too. I wish you luck with your next.
37657, RE: Wow...Best. Character. Ever. (for me:P)
Posted by Sessha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll miss everything about him. Good luck on your next.