Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Mailevk the Battle-Hardened
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=37639
37639, (DELETED) [None] Mailevk the Battle-Hardened
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 29 13:48:18 2005

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Mailevk perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:38
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:92
37641, The End
Posted by Mailevk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I havn't had a Rager for a long time. I decided cloud sword would be a good way to get back into it$ I had a few good times like when Seethian and I ate some grapes that chopped off our wangs$ I beat on lots of EMPIRE I believe the only Imperial that could take me solo with or without the head would be maldrack?? Fighting him without the aid of cents an nightwalker he handled me though he had 5 ranks on me I give him props. The one imperial that stands out is Geaho he really dissapointed me because only way I could fight him is if I let him summon me into the Council though I still killed him everytime we ever fought. He also had like 5 ranks on me.

Kirken! You really smoked me everytime never had the chance to win the battle. though you never came unprepped and I didn't expect you to. always fought you when you were barried an all that stuff.

Battle: Everyone in the village I had respect for. A lot of the ragers though from my view were never around. I was their everyday though not everyone has time like I do. I was dissapointed that I was removed from village.. I was removed because the big bear asked me to kill a mage in one hour or im gone. I had 40 minutes before i had to go to work. I ended up hav'n only 3 mage in pk an could only find one kirken I failed both times and was removed. I then decided that my char sucked and I had nothing goin for me the gods didn't give a damn for my presents. I basically through my chars life away when we didn't have the head always went after it even though the numbers were so damn large in their favor. I think ill take a break from rager I need a mage.

Don't have much more to say didn't have much interaction with that many people... The ones that I did I was basically cussed out for looting all. I only did that because everyone full loot/sac all my #### so I return the favor an get damned for it.

37694, kruo tanked you seethian an demincius solo and without preps and slew you all nt
Posted by citizen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
37695, So why didnt you try to get back in
Posted by Seethian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm totally oblivious to what happened with you, but after a rage delete in the midranks, I return to find out you get uninducted
for something. What brought that on anyhow? How come you didn't
try to get back in?

We were like twins running around the mid ranks, and it was
pretty fun. Shame things went as they did I suppose, but
gives you a little more to expect with your next villager.

Good luck

---- Fargin grapes!!