Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Gourvae the Lord of the Underworld, Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=37227
37227, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Gourvae the Lord of the Underworld, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 16 22:20:11 2005

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Gourvae perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:86
37228, To many things, to little time, somethings gotta give.
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my second attempt at a pickpocket thief in Empire to my dismay. It was quite fun except for the whole thing of not being able to steal in towns... which IMHO is half the point of a pickpocket thief. I think this character still might be kicking if I had not spent so much time donateing to both Empire and the Galadon Guild. But as with most good things it must come to an end.

I am coming up on the week before finals and then finals week so I need to disconnect myself from cf to help me police my time. Also due to my summer activities I will not be able to have an internet connection until July. Add to this I am now really involving myself in a new relationship. When all is added up this is mot a good thing for the next possible Shadow Lord and possible Galadon Kingpin.

On to some people and what not...

Ikawa: I have to say first, that I am sorry, that I was pretty much the one that got you the boot from Empire, UNINTENTIONALLY! It was a big fiasco with how I donated something of Kresh's that you had dropped.. and when I know you heard Nabburak speak your name I could have sworn you would have stood up for yourself. Sorry it happened that way. Good luck with the next.

Maklovek: Thanks for being my Patron early in my life, and good luck with Lichdom. I am aware that I Lich/thief combo could have been nasty as hell but I just have other things drawing my attention away.

Panthiero: Good luck with the whole Shadow Sect deal. Sorry I am taking close to 2 million worth of coins with me as I delete. I know that is going to set the Sect back a good bit.

Inea: I think I expressed my thoughts a bit with you tonight. Good luck.

Who ever that Outlander Thief Was(Sorry I cannot remember your name): I hate you! I do not know why I could never manage to either blackjack you or run or anything.. I was left with my jaw dropped those three times you killed me and I did not know what happend. Well one time I was in my kitchen for just a minute and returned with 30%hp. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

Empire: Thanks for dragging along the "circling" thief along with you since that was about all I was limited to in ranking.

Everyone Else: If you ended up missing items in the 20-40's that was proboly me. I would say sorry, but I am not. Your swords and armor and food stuffs made for good donations as well as redistributing amoungst the Empire for its greater good.

I want to say I had a blast both plotting within the Guild and within the Empire, but I do not have the time I would need to keep it up.

Lloradonis, Sosran, Golgec, and now Gourvae.
37229, RE: To many things, to little time, somethings gotta gi...
Posted by Inea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
blah, you didnt let me say anything that I wanted too in game, and some things I really shouldnt be saying on these boards...at least not yet. Though I can say I am kind of disappointed, now I wont have much competition, hell, even Inea isnt happy, and she...didnt like you much. Ah you willing to have me send an email or two explaining what I wanted to say?
37230, Email inclosed
xtas22@aol.com
37236, Outlander Thief
Posted by Saephii on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The times you blackjacked me and failed was all luck. Perhaps thieves are more aware of each other and find it harder to blackjack one another, but who knows. Whenever I saw you with a group and you were the only one I could harm, I went for you, beast called, and perma-tripped. It's hard to keep fly up all the time, so I can understand the frustration there. Also, as a player, I felt really bad about saccing 100 gold coins in front of you, especially after you died to a gank, but as an outlander character, what a thrill! There's not a lot of PK potential for a pickpocket thief, but your strongsuit was blackjack, strip 'em bare, call in the cavalry. To your credit, I don't think you fell for one of my traps once (still could be a thief thing, i.e. harder to knock out a thief). You were my only thief enemy and I was looking forward to interesting future fights with you. Good luck with finals and your next character.
37250, RE: Outlander Thief
About the traps, my second path was Trapper because I was trying to get up to combat steal and thief waylay. But the times gentlewalk and detect traps saved my ass from mobs and you and another village trapper I believe were astounding. I just loved seeing the echo you detect a trap here... bla bla and unarm it. That saccing one hundred gold was a big blow to me because that was the means I was planning on attaining Kingpin, so I was not happy about that at all. Sorry I am not able to stick around to give you more of those fun fun thief fights.