Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Nhurugu the Master of Shapeshifting
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=37208
37208, (DELETED) [None] Nhurugu the Master of Shapeshifting
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 16 11:23:25 2005

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Nhurugu perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:81
37209, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nhurugu the Master of Shapeshifting
Posted by Nhurugu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this character was a lot of fun. I deleted in the end because of a personal issue with someone I'd rather not mention; that's being addressed on another channel.

What I would like to say is that some of the characters I interacted with were really cool. I would like to take a moment and mention some names.

Dreaa - very evil, bitchy character. My interactions with you were very cool I found and I think you'll go very far as an evil immortal.

Archmage - whoever played the archmage during the night of many Scions, that was a really cool night.

Sythlindora - a very tough invoker that wouldn't give up. You, in my opinion, should be Chancellor.

Tuggluk - scary, scary dwarven Battlerager.

I'm sure there were others, but no one else really stuck in my mind since I took a long hiatus due to personal issues. I'm also not going to mention anyone I didn't like, I don't feel like hating on people today.
37214, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nhurugu the Master of Shapeshifting
Posted by Sythlindora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had thought you would return to Scion...but never saw any notes stating that intention. I rarely delt with you after your boot. I am curious...why were you booted? The extended leave of absence? Or that infamous personal issue with someone you would not rather mention? ;-)
37220, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nhurugu the Master of Shapeshifting
Posted by Dreaa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Dreaa - very evil, bitchy character. My interactions with you
>were very cool I found and I think you'll go very far as an
>evil immortal.

Well, I'll take that as a compliment, which I hope it is. Been a while since I really interacted with you, so some things are a bit fuzzy, but your ball of yarn was always intresting in one way or another. To bad you deleted, woulda been intresting to see how you woulda accomplished that task. Anyways, good luck on the next. And thanks for the vote of confidence

Dreaa