Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Arech the Knight of the Apocalypse, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=36723
36723, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Arech the Knight of the Apocalypse, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 5 00:23:42 2005

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Arech perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:131
36724, Eh.
Posted by Manden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had grand, grand plans for this character. Unfortunately, I've developed carpal tunnel syndrome as a result of 17 years of playing the piano and a good deal of typing. As a result I had been playing less and less until I was told by the doctor I had to wear some really hott splints on my wrists for 6 weeks.

Character was based on the Cain and Abel story. I was having great fun playing it, unfortunately, nearly everyone I developed a relationship with played much more than I did, so I would not see them for long.

Ghearden: What an awesome way to start the pk ranges. Thanks for that, it is rare to find the perfect foil at that rank, even rarer when they can roleplay. I think I logged it, so I'll look around for it. Shame we couldn't keep much in touch after that.

Tribs: My character joined the Tribs because it was an easy way of keeping himself safe, in armor, and most importantly, was supposed to demand respect (in his mind, according to the code) from paladins. I certainly didn't expect to stay in the cabal for long.

Onirakoth: You're great, and are doing a fantastic job as Provost. You were too kind to me, so I feel that I can't play to pay you back for ranking me and such.

Noelani: Arech didn't feel you were deserving of the copious amounts of praise you got, so he very quickly turned to hating you. There were a few assassins I had trying to kill you. You did great overall. Dagger specs are good fun, no?

Brumbalin: After Noelani deleted and I saw you, it became apparent to the character that you were the 'new person stealing the praise Arech deserved'. Plus, you were great fun to play around with, and let me try out my bullying. Good luck.

Obbe: Hey, no hard feelings I hope. I'm not sure what came of my whining, but I wrote it in an arrogant-enough manner that I believed it would be disregarded and you wouldn't be punished. I didn't log on after that except to delete. You earned Arech's hatred for much the same reason Noelani did. Because you were competent.

Hammond: I think I've pretty much said everything to you in yours.

Fresltrixt and Isinaque: I wish I could have interacted more with each of you.

Heh. I never even got a charge on my unholy weapon. Kids: Lashes of the slave is pretty cool. Sorry if I've forgotten anyone, it's been quite some time. I've never played a character that's gotten to middle-aged before heroing until now.