Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Otzo Kal'Kenah the Pillar of Fait...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=36358
36358, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Otzo Kal'Kenah the Pillar of Fait...
Posted by Otzo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well here goes nothing...
Goodbyes suck, but i still feel i need to do it. I started Otzo to have a bit of fun and muck about. He started off ok, but gradually his roleplay changed and he "matured" and got serious :( Anyhow I will keep this short sharp and a little shiny if possible...

Innis:
Loved our interactions. When I first saw you I made the biggest fool out of myself and was just about pulling my hair out on how stupid I was. After that I enjoyed our interactions. I did not see you much towards the end, always getting raided or retrieveing whenever i went to pray, but i felt you were watching. Anyhow thankyou for the interactions and the opportunities, might see you again soon. ;)

Aesrira:
You were interesting to interact with to say the least, your roleplay made me sit back and shake my head. Very very good! I dont think we interacted that much, but whenever we did it was enjoyable.

Cari:
You were like Otzo's older sister to start out with, but then I did not see you for a while. Its good to see an elf who does not speak formal and mess with your mind. Cari had guts which Otzo respected, pity we could not fight together more often.

Drahke:
Drahke... Where to start. Otzo saw you a lot, and we even grouped together when it was possible. Anyhow raging bohemeth, you were very kind for that title ;). Good fun raiding together.

Trussar/Chief:
Heh, very catchy roleplay. How long did it take until everyone was calling you Chief? Anyhow good luck with the Innis religion, I am sorry we never did get to finish our chat about him. You keep going in against all odds, keep up the good work.

Aerik:
You have lots of expectations I think, following in Aesrira's and Tjok's footsteps as harbringer. Your character is fun, and I like that. He was never dull to be around and fights well also.

Reggie:
I think i interacted with you more than any outlander, not to sure on that though. Always looking to raid and retrieve, i like it. Manacles sure get you going though eh? I can almost see the look on your face whenever someone slaps on the manacles. Ack! Anyhow keep up the good work.

Cytherea:
Yeah sorry friend, you were Otzo's best fried I would say, always being there for him to talk with. First time we interacted I was a bit rude, sorry about that, I was kinda busy getting chased and beat up:P. Anyhow good luck with the Acolyte role i think you will do well. I would like it if you could drop me your email or whatever you use... If not its ok. Keep going with the Character doing well so far!

I have left a lot of people out, so if you post I will respond, tribunals especially, it would be good to hear about Otzo from your perspective...

Anyhow take it easy everyone, see you back in the fields soon I hope!
36471, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Otzo Kal'Kenah the Pillar of ...
Posted by Aesrira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't see you as much as I would have liked, but I always imagined I could see the sun shining about Otzo when I did. Very well played! I would often kid Cari about how she had her healer and I had mine. The outlanders are losing a strong player with Otzo's passing.

Good luck with your next!

36445, Should be Protector of Faith, I did make hero range.. nt.
n.t
36438, Too bad...
Posted by Tytin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know I haven't been around too much, but I really liked Otzo. I know when we'd see each other, I knew we'd go out to do something. I couldn't help but laugh sometimes when someone else was getting the crap beat out of them... I'd be tanking... and you'd say I must heal Tytin. I wish I could have been around you more, but it seemed like everytime I did log on you wouldn't be around. Good luck with your next. Otzo was very enjoyable. Oh, and I must say you did improve a lot.

36442, Tytinious
Yeah I enjoyed playing with you. You were the first Outlander I ranked with. I agree, i did get a little confused with the healer class at first but i got it all worked out towards the end. Thanks for all the ranking and good times.
Otzo
36437, I th'Otzo
Posted by Cari on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I said on my goodbye post, at first, I didn't like your impatience and was a little disconcerted about inducting you. But, you proved me wrong by how well you seemed to grasp everything and "matured" so to speak. You went from being a character that I thought would delete early to being a very memorable, valuable, loveable healer. Thanks for continuing the sun path after I deleted and I was always pleased to hear nice things about you. Hopefully you'll be back in another incarnation in Outlander shortly. :)
36443, Cari
Yeah I know what you meant about the impatience at the start. I was a little too eager to impress and tried to rush everything. Thanks for the faith you showed ic and a little i did sense ooc. Anyhow it was a pleasure to interact with you. I hope your incarnation will also be in outlander ;).
36435, At least induct me before you delete :( j/k
Posted by Auditionee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Well here goes nothing...
>Goodbyes suck, but i still feel i need to do it. I started
>Otzo to have a bit of fun and muck about. He started off ok,
>but gradually his roleplay changed and he "matured" and got
>serious :( Anyhow I will keep this short sharp and a little
>shiny if possible...
>
>Innis:
>Loved our interactions. When I first saw you I made the
>biggest fool out of myself and was just about pulling my hair
>out on how stupid I was. After that I enjoyed our
>interactions. I did not see you much towards the end, always
>getting raided or retrieveing whenever i went to pray, but i
>felt you were watching. Anyhow thankyou for the interactions
>and the opportunities, might see you again soon. ;)
>
>Aesrira:
>You were interesting to interact with to say the least, your
>roleplay made me sit back and shake my head. Very very good! I
>dont think we interacted that much, but whenever we did it was
>enjoyable.
>
>Cari:
>You were like Otzo's older sister to start out with, but then
>I did not see you for a while. Its good to see an elf who does
>not speak formal and mess with your mind. Cari had guts which
>Otzo respected, pity we could not fight together more often.
>
>Drahke:
>Drahke... Where to start. Otzo saw you a lot, and we even
>grouped together when it was possible. Anyhow raging bohemeth,
>you were very kind for that title ;). Good fun raiding
>together.
>
>Trussar/Chief:
>Heh, very catchy roleplay. How long did it take until everyone
>was calling you Chief? Anyhow good luck with the Innis
>religion, I am sorry we never did get to finish our chat about
>him. You keep going in against all odds, keep up the good
>work.
>
>Aerik:
>You have lots of expectations I think, following in Aesrira's
>and Tjok's footsteps as harbringer. Your character is fun, and
>I like that. He was never dull to be around and fights well
>also.
>
>Reggie:
>I think i interacted with you more than any outlander, not to
>sure on that though. Always looking to raid and retrieve, i
>like it. Manacles sure get you going though eh? I can almost
>see the look on your face whenever someone slaps on the
>manacles. Ack! Anyhow keep up the good work.
>
>Cytherea:
>Yeah sorry friend, you were Otzo's best fried I would say,
>always being there for him to talk with. First time we
>interacted I was a bit rude, sorry about that, I was kinda
>busy getting chased and beat up:P. Anyhow good luck with the
>Acolyte role i think you will do well. I would like it if you
>could drop me your email or whatever you use... If not its ok.
>Keep going with the Character doing well so far!
>
>I have left a lot of people out, so if you post I will
>respond, tribunals especially, it would be good to hear about
>Otzo from your perspective...
>
>Anyhow take it easy everyone, see you back in the fields soon
>I hope!
36441, I cant induct... I was not sunwarden. n.t
n.t
36434, Grr is all I should say.
Posted by Reggie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll say more though. Not the least of which being that I was really really disappointed to see this. Not because I wanted a "pet" healer, because you were far from that, but because you were someone I could trust to jump into anything. Yeah, manacles suck. They get slapped on and my face gets mean, I swear. Sometimes I just stay with them on and cast when able just to be like "nah nah nah nah nah, you still can't kill me." But of course, it has gotten me killed once or twice.

Good job though, luck with the next,
Reggie
36444, Reggie
Yep we sure did jump into some trouble so to speak, but it was good. Pet healers so to speak, i did not think i played at that very much with you or anyone. In outlander i did not have to take orders and such so it worked out well. Anyhow enjoyed playing with Reggie, but would like to see him become more unique in his roleplay. Other than that, keep on going!
36433, A shame
Posted by Gileanas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had heard good things about you, and had looked forward to getting to know you, but every time you logged on that I was on since joining you would stay for at most an hour. I guess it was the char getting you down from what you said? Anyways, hopefully I catch your next character earlier in their incarnation when you are still enjoying it, be seeing you around.
36391, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Otzo Kal'Kenah the Pillar of Fait...
Posted by Innis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, we seem to have lost track of eachother, and I had noticed towards the end, your logon periods were becoming shorter and less frequent. You were fun to watch, as a side note, full of life in the beginning, and getting stuffier towards the latter part of your life. Like all my followers, I watch as much as possible, and it is a credit to you and your rp that you were never boring.

Good luck on whatever shows up.
36446, Innis
Yeah thanks for the nice comments. I thought i got your religion worked out quite well in the end, that is probably why you made me Sunborn Priest after hearing my conversation with Cytherea. I hope my talks with some of the younger followers helped you out some. I think there will be a few more of my characters comming to that same glade somewhere in the near future. Enjoyed it all!
Otzo
36385, No love?
Posted by Onirakoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never like seeing an Outlander healer around. Saw you coming up and man, did you shoot up quick. You made the cabal tougher by just being around, grats on that.

-O-
36447, No Love? Aww man there was plenty!
Oni rocks. Whenever we were going to get the fetish back it was always; Spire chief is there, Oni is there, He is clever that one... I was like nah hes really a big softy ;) (Maybe not)

I enjoyed your roleplay which I judged by your actions. I did speak to a few tribunals about Thar-Eris and such, but when it came to you we did not speak much. Liked the conversation when Drahke and I were on and you were asking if i would give the sun's blessings to the dark giant etc.

Anyhow we fought a few times, (healers fights are rather bland), anyhow keep on going no matter how hard you make it for the outlanders. Good job.
Otzo

36377, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Otzo Kal'Kenah the Pillar of Fait...
Posted by Cytherea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I cannot believe you deleted! Was planning to do something that involved you. Well guess I will have to wait to pull that off. It was always an enjoyable expierance hanging out with you. You did a really good job with your role, and Cythera will miss talking to you. Awesomely done *clap* Good luck with your next. You can always drop me a line

cytherea@cox.net
36448, Cytherea
You were one of Otzo's best friends. I was hoping at first you would join the Outlanders, but i think it may have been your conversations with me which finally made you chose the Fortress. It was a close call, but i think you did beat me to lvl 51 in the end. Good work with Cytherea and keep on trying your best. I was very impressed with the way you'd bounce back after dying, the only thing you worried about was the pearl i gave you :). You also helped Otzo with talking with some of the younger Innis followers which i appriciated ooc. Thanks all round.

p.s You dont have msn or anything do you? Or i can just email you on that...
36450, RE: Cytherea
Posted by Cytherea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just email me if you want, don't have msn or anything like that. And I am still looking for that pearl...
36365, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Otzo Kal'Kenah the Pillar of Fait...
Posted by Ferrewid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go. This sucks for the Outlanders. You seemed to know what you were doing. Hope you enjoy your next.
36364, Damn it!
Posted by Kisho on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why the hell do the people I interact with that are really cool seem to delete? Was fun chatting with you and was hoping to get to pal around with you some more, but I guess that's not going to be happening. Take care and see you next time around.

Kisho
36449, Kisho!
Man i love that felar! Keep on going with the Rp and striving to join outlander. On the times i interacted with you, you were so believable (sp?) it just had me laughing and put a big grin on my face. Anyhow sorry i let you down and everything, i hope there will be a next time around for us.
Otzo.
36360, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Otzo Kal'Kenah the Pillar of Fait...
Posted by Chief on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well dude. I was sad to see you delete. Your gonna definatley be missed around the tree. I hope you'll be back. Thanks a tonne for all the stuff you got me, it was so appreciated. You saved me many many hours. Much luck in the fields. Make sure you dont make a tribbie:P
36361, Chief
Dont think you will see me with the magistrate any time soon. It is on my "give it a go" list but i have another idea i want to try out first. Good luck in the fields, as i said just keep on going.
Take care.
Otzo.