Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON) <SCION> Serramanna the Master of Black Magic
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3635
3635, (CON) Serramanna the Master of Black Magic
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 11 19:12:29 2001

2 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Winter Wolf on the Theran calendar Serramanna perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:necromancer
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:365
PK Ratio:67% (closer to 100% is better)

3636, Serrammanna is gone, Kamba
Posted by Serramanna (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow! 67% pk ratio!!! I wonder what it would have been if I didn't throw my life away at the end... But well, I don't play to get a good pk ratio.
I really enjoyed Serramanna and most people I interacted with.
Pico, I have my theory on why I was kicked out but please, tell me?
It was very hard to rank with an evil arial. Only places I could think of was the mount or aridhol with a VERY good group. I tried whitecloacks (not worth the trouble), Bouncers in the inn, guards in Hamsah. There should be at least one other place where those that are evil but can't fly should be able to rank at hero range. If by luck, the land wasn't crawling with sylvans and ragers, there would always be a group already ranking in the mount.

Thank you immortals, A great game it is!

Kamba
3638, Serrammanna is gone, Kamba
Posted by Dohmineh (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Serramanna,

As a Tribunal, my day always got better whenever I saw you in the realms. I knew that my quiet day of watching the town would always become interesting. Either you would try to do something or someone would try to kill you.

I enjoyed every interaction we had and you enriched my experience. Too bad you never made Lich, there hasn't been a Lich in a long time.

By the way, I sorta noticed that you seemed to tire of your character after I died...not saying it was because I was gone...I am not that full of myself...but just curious what happened.

All in all...I enjoyed our interactions....by the way....post your opera of Sai....thing

See you in the fields
3637, My brother
Posted by Grollaski (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were pretty cool.
I liked hooking you up with pills while you were wanted, fit well into my role.

Another good kamba character, I always like your guys. . .