Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat's too bad...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35933&mesg_id=35984
35984, That's too bad...
Posted by Melacarfina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just when I was getting back into things you go and delete. We've been foes for a long time now, and it's always sad to not have that foe around anymore. Mela had an "issue" of which I will not go over at this time and I stood down for a while. In Mela's eyes there is no reason why Tribunal should not have the scales. Not to mention Mela has a lot of pride. That time I wanted to challange you I was having my "issue" and I knew there was no way it was going to happen with all the Outlanders about. I think there was maybe 4 hero range on? Not sure. I thought maybe if I would challange you, then I could keep my "honor". Of course I figured you wouldn't do it, but I had to try something. True, for a long time I was half suicidal going to get the scales defending and such, but that can only continue for so long. Our last fight was pretty funny from my end. I kept wielding various staves rather than my staff to fight you, so you beat me up pretty hard. Then after we got the scales I was telling Noel to eat their pill so they would leave first. I knew the bard was somewhere, but Noelani (sp) wanted to get the fetish. So yes, I end up taking a fiend and a death. I thought it was pretty funny as a player.

I know some time ago we used to chat quite a bit after fights and such. I know once you called me a rabbit, for running off so quickly. Hell if I was going to stick around after eating an annilate from your gator. I know later you stopped talking to me after I patted you on the head, and that was the end of our rp. Which of course made me sad. I enjoy rping with my foes just as much as my comrades.

Good luck with your next.