Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat stinks...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35933&mesg_id=35976
35976, That stinks...
Posted by Tytin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't get my form until 50. I was even thinking about stopping at about 80xp to just so I could show you. Tytin really looked up to Aesrira. As part of Tytin, if you didn't notice I didn't care to talk much. Our interviews were horrible. I'd sit there talking and talking waiting for you to say something. I thought you were link dead. I've see you as an enemy and now seeing you as a friend I'm much more impressed. I think you did a wonderful job with your rp and pk. Oh, and just to let you know the snake didn't come out, but the Hyena. We'll see how it goes. I liked how we were similar, and I really wanted to have more "nibbles" with you. Talking with you have really helped my rp flourish and I thank you for that. Best of luck with your next.

Oh, and I will mention. When I had that little talk with you about greed. As a player, I was under the impression from seeing others interact that Outlander was only some big ooc ring, and Tytin wasn't invited. Of course, after our talk it seemed different. I know I am much more pleased with the cabal than I was the first few weeks of being part of it.