Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAh! Cari Girl!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35933&mesg_id=35975
35975, Ah! Cari Girl!
Posted by Aesrira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The feeling is mutual and you said it better than I could!

I feel quite lucky in that with each of my last three characters I've met some of the best role players in the game and formed IC character changing relationships with them.

With Feirhuld it was Pylate

With Tinuthiel it was Dalnik

And now with Aesrira, I had two! Cari Girl and Rilla. Talk about luck, it was like striking a gold mine.

Oh, and having seen the caliber of your inductees, let me just say well done on that count too. I sort of stole them from you by calling them my cubs! I couldn't help myself. In Aesrira's world she couldn't explain in any better. Step cub really isn't right, so she just took em! What a snake!

One other thing has also become abundantly clear to me as I have been writing these goodbyes. I am going to dearly miss romping around with all the Tribe, but you most of all, Cari Girl! So here is to all the adventures you are going to have, May you have as much fun as I did.

Good luck, and hopefully we'll meet again in the fields in another lifetime yet to come.