Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMother Elder
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35933&mesg_id=35949
35949, Mother Elder
Posted by Carijisdun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh wow... I honestly did not ever see this coming. I LOVED Aesrira to death! She brought out the best in the cabal and well-represented the Harbinger aspect of Outlanders. I once saw Amaranthe write that she viewed Outlanders as a specifically neutral cabal, good and evil being more on the peripheals. Because of this, I think that the Harbinger really needs to be the strongest leader among the three moral ethics represented in the cabal. You did a wonderful job of keeping to that unspoken ideal. Aesrira very much was the heart and soul of the Outlanders, and I learned a lot from you as Carijisdun. I think it really says something when a character you interact with can affect your own roleplaying in a positive, beneficial way. As you had said that you really wanted the Outlanders to be the best roleplayed, it was obvious through your (painstakingly, at times)long, thorough interviews that you sought people who brought something to the cabal. I know some people want to compare you to Tjok, but there really can't be. Tjok's character and purpose and RP drive were completely separate and different from how you saw the role of Harbinger. If anything, I think you both had amazing and unique ways to express your thoughts on the leadership role and I see you both as equals. My only regret for Aesrira is that you weren't able to finish her. She was a solid, thoughtful, beautiful, ingeniously played character and she'll be sorely missed.

Good luck with all your endeavors and future characters.