Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThis sucks :(
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35933&mesg_id=35944
35944, This sucks :(
Posted by Atohner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Atohner - I put you through a rough process, for a hero coming to a cabal I thought it was needed. In the end I was willing to induct you. I liked the heart your character showed and your own take on magic. I hope you keep speaking with the next Harbinger.

The only thing that sucked with the process was that you deleted before my compulsory 50 hours or so of wilderness sitting is done (it still isn't, I'm afraid, though I don't really know how close I am to the minimum wilderness time for induction). New Harbringer, new tricks, and probably worse playing times than yours. You put me through rough process, granted. But it was also a process Atohner needed RP-wise.

But you were always on when I was, so I didn't get time to get bored and frustrated waiting for the Harbringer to show up. Things were going forward, which made it easy for me to stick in there. The not getting inducted for lack of wilderness hours part sucked though.

Well.. what can I say, Atohner is sitting in the bush, his beard growing and such, waiting for the Tir scent to go away.. Or should I say teleporting wildly across the continent?

Atohner ap Nep, Hedge Wizard.