Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Wimarsu Stargaze the Master of Stealth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35532
35532, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Wimarsu Stargaze the Master of Stealth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 1 00:04:23 2005

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Wimarsu perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:88
35602, Well damn!
Posted by Aesrira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I really liked my little herbalist cub! I was quite pleased when you applied and enjoyed the interview and following chats. I thought you started very strong and had high hopes for your character. I was looking forward to seeing how you'd grow.

Anyway, Good luck in your next!
35588, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Wimarsu Stargaze the Master of Stealth
Posted by Garigend on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I want to thank you for showing me the You-Know-What Secret and I am sorry it caused all that pain. Didn't think it would turn out that way. Was hoping we'd get to rank a bit more together but alas, my time has been sucked away by the beast known as Work. Sucks having to pay bills and not be able to MUD during your programing courses in college. Good luck to you and hope to see you around in the Outlanders again!

Garigend
35551, Re: Quails
Posted by Qaledus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry I haven't been around lately.

I had fun interacting with Wimarsu because it was the first
time that an Outlander type thief had approached me.

Thanks for switching to jewels from poultry.

If you have any feedback on being a thief in Outlander, I'd
love to hear it.

Qaledus
qaledus@carrionfields.com
35553, Sure some freedback here.
Posted by Wimarsu. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, you were so much fun to interact with I really enjoyed it thanks for coming to all those forests!

Well I was inducted into outlander at lv 21 I think or lv 22, and well as everyone knows you lose hide, and well I had to go 11 or 12 levels without any way at all to hide. That was bloody hard! On all of the poisons that I found mainly knock-out ones that the % of times I knocked them out was very very random. I'd knock someone out 3 maybe 4 times in a row, then i'd try and knock-out ppl out 10 times without a single one working. This was all with a lv 30 poison ingredient on a warriors under lv 30. Maybe it was just me being sucky or what. But yeah I think the lv for Chameleon needs to be lowered a little for thieves. I'm not sure if you need to add anymore ingredients that you can get. Maybe just make a couple of the high lv poison ingredients a little easier to get well the knockout ones, the only ones I knew of I needed hero's in a group to get. But then again I don't know much seeing as this was my first and only thief. But yeah, thanks a lot for all the interaction you gave me I really liked interacting with you, if I could get enough gold I'd make a follower of yours but thats one thing I'm hopeless at. Thanks again.
35592, I too was....
Posted by Osmwnd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hopping to interact with you more. Anyway, good luck.
35543, Disappointed
Posted by WhiteRaven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm really sad to see this - I thought this character had so much potential, and I really wanted to see how thief in Outlander played out. I haven't played a poisoner / trap thief but I can see how it would get frustrating based on what other people have commented.

Good luck with your next, hope you give Outlanders a try again!
35554, Thanks!
Posted by Wimarsu. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks a lot really. Im sure i'll be back in outlander, poison is a lot of fun, its not really all that hard to get ingredients, sure you need to spend 10 hours or so just looking but once you find them its like finding strange bracers on the ground. Well almost. Seeing as Wimarsu was my first go at a thief I probably didnt go for the easiest combination outlander poisoner heh. But it was fun.