Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: heh
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3552&mesg_id=3565
3565, RE: heh
Posted by Gunn (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Almost every time I was full looted, was when I was gangbanged by villagers, and yes, almost every time a villager killed me, was when they gang banged me. Those I full looted, well if I knew someone full looted me I would try to do them, and those three people who killed me when I was naked at my pit.
Never mind the people running from me to the village or blackjacking/strangling/spinebreaking and screaming for help to gangbang me....I would offer, OFFER, to fight one on one all the time, and I would always get ignored/insulted by villagers, basically because they did not have the balls for the fight, and this is not against Loborguz, he always would be up for it, and he won several times. Why are shifters so feared by villagers, because no villager seems to have the sack to actually stand against one and use techniques that would work(and there are a variety of these). You did stand to fight me, even if it was only at the destructor, but at least you stood to fight.
laters