Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Nazdreth the High Elder of Shapeshifting
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35397
35397, (DELETED) [SCION] Nazdreth the High Elder of Shapeshifting
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 20 21:22:00 2005

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Nazdreth perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:132
35398, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Nazdreth the High Elder of Shapeshifting
Posted by Muuloc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There's not much I can see as a heroimm, but I really liked Nazdreth from what I saw.

You just didn't seem to be able to get the hang of the pk as a scion shifter, and its hard to pull off one of the "elite dark mages of thera" when you...aren't.

But I liked trading you clues for your corpses and helping you how I could.

Good luck with the next one.
35411, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Nazdreth the High Elder of Shapes...
Posted by Nazdrethj on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hehehehe, yeah, this was really the first mage that I had played in a very long time. I got so used to playing a front line warrior type character that when I finally got a mage than I enjoyed playing I couldn't pull him off. Oh well, I did enjoy the clues and the interactions between myself and you Muuloc.

"Greetings Black Prophet."
"Muuloc Greet."
"Perhaps I might post to you a question about the information I seek to gather?"
"You have corpse?"

Anyways I'm off to create another one for the fields. Hopefully this time I can pull off the role I am trying to create.
35432, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Nazdreth the High Elder of Shapes...
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I often find myself rooting for those who struggle. I have no idea how many times you started to delete...there were a few. It comes to a point, when the player has to decide to move on. You and your spider were interesting to watch, and I do wish you better luck with your next creation. (You almost pulled if off. :P)

Good luck on the next.