Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belantia Litrian the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35370
35370, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belantia Litrian the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 19 02:36:33 2005

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Belantia perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:174
35407, trash talk
Posted by Random Outland on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After all that trash you talked on the forums about how Tjok wasn't anything special, it's good to see that this character exceeded the standards for PK and RP he set.

Oh, right. You didn't do that in any way. Way to be a hater.
35413, Read the posts again...
Posted by Belantia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never ONCE said I was better at pk or better at roleplay than Tjok at all... I did howerever say that I never saw any reason for everyone to think of him as this AWESOME character and pker and all that #### that everyone made him out to be. I never disrepected him in game ever. I actually spoke to others about him about disrespecting outlanders and to never underestimate them and all that. I knew Tjok was a very good player but everyone at the time treated him as a God and I never thought that way. I just knew to play against him as a skilled player because I thought he was too. That is all. *shrug*
35378, You don't know how many times I wanted to...
Posted by Onirakoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
induct belantia none

I had fun, hope you did too.

-O-
35379, Heheh
I loved ####ing with you over the CB channel. The "Yes" #### always got me started when I logged on and said "hello" and all you would say is "Yes". heheh

I had a really good time with this character but it just got a little old after a bit with not landing kills but beating the hell out of people. I never used prepps and that is what made it boring because if I hit someone with my lion form for a little devestates I would just turn and run to wait for their #### to fall. I have been playing for a long time and still learned alot with this character. I certainly learned alot more about Tribunal.

I guess a few good byes would not hurt.

Tribunal:
Onirakoth, you were an evil bastard. Like I said I had fun messing with you and making you angry all the time. I took great enjoyment in arguing with you over many things but I can't say what some are because you are still active. Best part was recieving the tell "Are you trying to make me angry?" Have fun in the fields and keep the Moral of tribunals down. Heh

Stry, I really like ranking with you upto hero and loved going around exploring with you and such. I always looked forward to seeing you when I logged on. Too bad you had to delete so soon.

Vargblot, I am glad you made Vindicator and I think you do a good job at it as well. I really liked running around when you were on and saying over the cb So and So criminal is here and you would be right on it. Plus you were a beast to run around and kill #### with and you are welcome for the bracers. heh

I don't have much more time to write anything else right now because I am late for work. But if anyone wants to reply I will reply back.

And Qupary you are in there too but I just don't have time right now.

Laters.

35381, Oh, there are a couple goodbyes in there ^ n/t
35406, Sorry for that argument
Posted by Hammond on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought maybe our chars wouldn't get on well after that, but I hope we patched things up.

If it means anything to you, my char regretted handling it the way he did and wouldn't do it quite the same if it happened again, but he put justice for all ahead of align and heirarchy so reacted too strongly. That char we were arguing about is one of my enemies too.
35414, Heh
Yeah I remember that argument and also remember all the help that you tried to give me before you got inducted as a lowbie. I really did think your character was way too arrogant and I did not like you very much from the beggining. But after you got inducted and we started to interact a bit more I grew to like your character more and more. It seemed to me you knew what you were doing but when we first met it just seemed to me that you wanted to try WAY to hard for what you were able. After you got inducted I completely forgot about the argument we had because it made no difference since you were already in tribunal. I treated all the tribunals the same and never too any favorites. I just wanted us all to get along and be friends. I did have fun with your character though when he had the chance to actually have some communication and such.

Laters.