Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTime to go
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35133
35133, Time to go
Posted by Jhuyzi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well After Arrazn, and all other my chars this was my firts mage, well I learned alote from this. I start Cf with my Wohrud cloud ranger .. and Sylvans was always my heros, this was another try, Outlanders and Sylvans - two different storys, and thank you that you showed this to me.

Well after I got Panther and Osprey - I said to myself 'Mother .... man its challenge, lets do it :) '.. and some times its was so hard..
Well Osprey - hmm not very weak, but weak.. I remember when vulture just outdamage me in the sky, and other air forms just rip me...

Panther.. Sometimes I said - Hey I am a PANTHER, and sometimes I said DAMNED I am a Panther.. when bite checks in 1/10 rounds when form is perfect learned and tenders slash checks in 1/15 rounds.. heh, And Air formes just outdamage you, and warriors just rip you out, and offence forms rip you when you barried aura and shield, and utility forms rips you under this preps.. Heh this was a challenge

Outlanders: great Cabal, hard to play, nice to play, alote of respect for imms. Mage in this cabal, hard to play but its like a challenge. Enjoed this. I played for fun, so thats why I didnt concider powers, anyway need to say something so let it be.

Some of them just great like harvest, and skins, perma water and food.
offencive, like beast call, Feral growl - if you know who to use this.
Many of outlanders talk about unbalance - perhaps, but this your work to care about.

Some farewells
I am not strong in english, appologies who will try to read this.

Tjok=Thank you Sir :) for Induct, for this fun, my best hunt was with you :) off/air+ranger wow :)

Aesrira: we rolled in the same moment - I saw you are a good leader and you will be a next harbinger, so I concentrated on a hunt :)..Good luck on that.

Jaeiin:Norky: both great chars, exelent rp..sorry about this time on a mountain :)

Drakhe: Drakhe no hear beast mage more :) good luck giant, good to have you around.

Reggie: heh thank for shields, and respect for invoker in outlanders.

Nightreaver:Sunwarden: good luck - lead to strong.

enemies:

Not much but here is the list:

Tribunals:

Agantas - you only one have balls to come in odds, Alote of Respect

Stry
Oni
shifters
Belantia
Imobach
dwarfes
Hammond
Lora
Mela
damn so many of you..wright And I will reply

But specialy - Vargblot - yes a very good Vindicator from what I saw in years..

Empire:
Growlow- heh
Warmaster- heh loosing link in pk my special sign :)

Maran
Heas : hehe like this?
I wasnt groped with this anathema healer :) Just can hunt people from skys :) alote of my kills like that :)
right time, right place :)

Battle: the same, and especialy for Khard :) and Karashin :)

Farewell

Arrazn/Adgrizn/Deohrel/Endorol
35264, Was looking forward to hunting with you, grr.
Posted by Reggie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Jhuzyi, if you hadn't started saying thank you for the shields though, you probably wouldn't have gotten them. Reggie liked that you said it, and liked you as a hunter.

Reggie
35261, RE: Time to go
Posted by Vargblot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your terror attacks on the captain costed me so much gold in pills and potions. You were relentless....and i like dedication. And i am certain you hated that you were unable to hold the fetish against me..i dont see what you could have done though..getting panther was sort of bad luck for you.
Good luck with your next!
35260, No love?
Posted by Tolchec on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I played a rager with you, now a tribunal against you. Had some fun fights, a few times you had me sweating trying to get away from that damn bleeding panther. Well played for mediocre forms.

-Tolchec-
35206, RE: Time to go
Posted by Aesrira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I wish we would have gotten a chance to speak of the Coven a bit. But it seems whenever you were free I was speaking with a applicant, and when I was free you were off hunting. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I was quite pleased when I saw you titled, the Inexorable Tracker. I thought that was particularly fitting. I can't count how many times I was thinking, hmn, I wonder where person X may be, only to have you chime in over CB, X be here!

It was a pleasure having you around. Good luck in your next.

Aesrira

35176, Thanks for the help.
Posted by Drahke on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always willing to aid me reequip. Thanks for showing me some things.

You were good at finishing off fleeing opponents. In that respect air shifters are nasty. We didn't do that much together, but the fight with Lora and Mela in Darsylon was pretty sweet. You scouted ahead and I came and waited. Mela got away, but it showed the promise of good scouting and chamoe.

Good luck with the next. Mudding is one way to improve your english ;-)
35158, Fun to watch fight. n/t
Posted by Marmaanth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
35155, RE: Time to go
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Well Osprey - hmm not very weak, but weak.. I remember when vulture just outdamage me in the sky, and other air forms just rip me..."

A minor grammatic correction:

Well Osprey - hmm not very weak, but weak.. I remember when prepped vulture just outdamage me in the sky, and other air forms just rip me...

in which prepped (correct english word would be prepared) means that I had a damage reduction prep of some kind in use. Vulture never won osprey unprepped in the sky.

Anyway, I had good fights with Jhuyzi, who was Agantas's adversary in the skies. I was at disadvantage in the skies, so I had to flee to ground if I was unprepped, as vulture pretty much sucked in combat, though I think it can win owl (unless it comes with nightwalkers or such) in combat. I liked our push your luck with rng-fight in jade mountains, as it was a close call. Another lucky round from the panther would have changed the outcome for your advantage.

Agantas
35136, Bah, bah and bah again!
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed watching you. I wanted so much for you to stick around after I gave you the title to see what you could really do and become. You were relentless and that was what I liked about you. Your answers to applicants when they asked to speak with you were perfect. Good luck with your next one.
35135, You were the outlander I most worried about
Posted by Hammond on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew you were usually in the air watching the cities, swooping into the spire and flying off immediately after attacking, or staying long enough to try to turn a guard against me. I didn't want to be bothered to keep trying to catch you but I knew I had to in order to stop you actually achieving something. I always expected you to attack me in the cities just to see if I had guards with me though but I don't think you ever did.

I couldn't do a lot against you so far, probably because I was so many levels below you, so my spells like earthbind didn't bite. I wanted to see how things went when we were both heroes. I prefer to hunt outlanders in the wilds but it can be hard to find them for obvious reasons. Today was worse because I found Parantl but forgot why I'd come to the area where he was hidden, so I started trying to find a group in the adjacent area and he ambushed me instead of the other way around!

My own char is pretty strong in defence and does come out of the cities to hunt, as I hope a number of outlanders can attest, but I have discovered that transmuters are really weak at retrieving. I have to rest four times to kill an undefended huntress at the moment.

Anyway, I thought you were a good outlander, from an enemy standpoint. You logged on. You stayed on. You kept me on my toes. You helped kill a few of us that I saw.

I am beginning to wonder if outlander is going to run into problems now that Tjok has gone and you have too, but tribunal numbers seem to have dropped off as well. I am regularly having to stay on longer than I want so that the scales don't get taken when I log off because no tribunals are around. Everyone shows regularly enough but there are some really quiet times as well.