Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Carubahdeh the One with Nature
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=34935
34935, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Carubahdeh the One with Nature
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 6 02:59:21 2005

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Carubahdeh perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:druid
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:226
35558, To the imms who empowered me. Who were you, if you don't mind me asking.
Posted by Carubahdeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's good to know there is always someone watching and willing to reward those who put in time and effort. You guys rock. Thanks.
35550, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Carubahdeh the One with Nature
Posted by Jiago on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I enjoyed traveling with you abck when outlanders were soo few in numbers. Work and school sure do suck. =p g'luck.
35494, If only I didn't have to work, or go to school...... anyways
Posted by Carubahdeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hella fun. Will be back, someday. I won't drop names because I know I'll forget someone. Post if you want and I'll reply.

P.S. Tribs, grow some ####ing balls man.
35509, Had fun interacting with you
Posted by Hipsin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Solid character, well played, I really enjoyed interacting with you on the several occasion where we did. Good luck with school, you have your priorities way better off than I did when I was going to school.
35555, You were always cool to talk to. Good to know I was as well. nt
Posted by Caru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
l
35533, What can I say
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like a honorable opponent who comes alone and doesn't loot it all. I do remember giving a 'learn honor from Carubahdeh'-talk to one of the outlanders who looted me, as Agantas despised looting and those so eagerly looted others.

And the Tribunal view to it: How are you going to hunt Outlanders in the terrain where they can simply camo? This is the reason Agantas mainly didn't hunt Outlanders (the main target of Agantas were the Battleragers), as they were in camo. Also, I left alone those Outlanders whom I assumed to have a gang at their side or to call a gang (Though you were not a ganker, the same caution was likely applied to you as well). The combination of gank factor and camo is what discourages the Tribunals to leave the city, especially since the cabal does not require them to do so, as their duty is to watch the cities. As long as the Tribunal can enforce the law in their cities, they are the winners in the conflict.

Agantas
35556, Caru always had the storms on his side and that's all he needed :). peace. nt
peace
35537, Noo not another druid.
Posted by Viviarong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of the people I remember from the "troubled times", my work scedule did so I hardly got to play around you guys. And it still is urgh. I had fun around you and was hoping to play some with you when my work scedule clears a bit.

Was fun though, tried to learn from the druid-force but I quite soon realized I had to do things differently than those angry cloud giant druids hehe. Anyways good luck with your next. And I hope you can clear your scedule a tad. Mine is finally having clear spots in the near future :D

Viv

35557, Heh heh, the good 'ol druid force. Too bad it only lasted for an hour each time.
And I'll miss it. Maybe now I can join the invoker force *wink* *wink*.