Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Krackleshah the Shaman of Ice, Imperial Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=34808
34808, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Krackleshah the Shaman of Ice, Imperial Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 1 16:06:31 2005

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Krackleshah perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:109
34983, darnit
Posted by Heas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey man, way to stick it out while you did. Never afraid to fight, and always fun. Thanks!

That way that I killed you when you deleted could have been "undone" with a word of recall. Nuff said.
34994, RE: darnit
Posted by Krack on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're the type of player that plays regardless of pendulum from my point of view. I can remember specifically you being on with a nice batch of Imperials lurking about. Feel good about that playstyle, people DO recognize it and people do respect you more for it. And who doesn't like recognition/respect??? :)
34816, Krackles!
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your character quite a bit at the beginning. Guess your time sort of went away, you were pretty interesting. Oh well.

Khas
34817, Ditto n/t
Posted by Grurk Muouk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
34961, RE: Krackles!
Posted by Krackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yah I had a death in the family that really cut out my playtime. I wasn't doing anyone favors with my infrequent logins, esp. considering the beatings I was taking during the time :).

Khaso, thanks for the shot. First empoweree since I started playing in '98. I did mediocre at best w/ roleplay, and even then you showed me this whole new aspect of CF and I really enjoyed it.

Grurk, keep the anathema's up. I remember my very first imperial and how I was literally scared each login at getting anathema'ed. You reminded me of the good ole days :).