Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alerroras Semamon the High Wizard of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=34139
34139, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alerroras Semamon the High Wizard of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 14 04:19:33 2005

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Alerroras perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:336
34168, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alerroras Semamon the High Wiz...
Posted by Alerroras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, seems that real life has arrived again, I am out of vacations and would be a hard year for me, hardly enough for playing a character with responsibilities. This was my first Acolyte, and my first character in the fortress. I died much that I was used too, but saved some lives, I think being an Acolyte is a hard roll, you are always trying to do the good thing by words, and even harder, by actions. If someone killed you and gathered all your gear even that you returned his gear when you took him down, I had to take a deep breath (in real life) and smile IC. Must of the time waiting to have the first hit and then strike him. I usually did not chased, I was a peaceful elf, that all what was seeking is the to protect the light and his brother and sisters. Any way it was fun, I enjoyed must of the hours, I made some mistakes, and I really miss some IMMORTALS Acolytes, hey! We feel lonely, well I felt lonely, yes I may had many Marans and Squires, but even that they seek the same goal their ways are different.

Immortals: thank you for the work you put in this game, even that I do not understand something about the disruptions or the decalcify with some targets. Anyway like I like transmuters, great class. And like I said, would be good that we could sense an Immortal Acolyte.

Fortress: I grow with many of you, some of you are already dead, and with other face others *cough* Kelin, are very old. I enjoyed much being with you, learning with you, playing some games, hunting in a way (since I was not aggressive and the ways of the acolytes are different than the Brigade), raiding (in the ways of the Acolytes), and of course, defending. Sadly I wont do another Fortress character, at least not for a time.

Troupe: I liked all of you, even that I did not knew many of you, it is quite interesting being there hearing all the tales and stuff you said, always liked being in that Inn, except when you change your decoration, it was a little disturbing for a lighwalker, but a very cool design.

Battle: stop asking an Acolyte mage to go and fight like a man. Acolytes do not seek fights, if they can avoid them. It was good to found a villager that would speak instead of just ignore me, or just saying something like come magi I want your blood. For nothing you are the Commander.

Scions: I hate your pit, those nightwalker are annoying you seem to be a very united group, specially two of you. Hylodin my respects, a very well prepared invoker, perhaps you are right, I was lucky landing those spells, but hey! Sometimes we are lucky :P

Empire: not much interaction with any of you, I will just admit that those thieves emperor are some scary thing.

That is all for me, If you have any feedback I am all ears. Be well
34171, Farewell Acolyte
Posted by Ginharq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Last Acolyte standing gone! :( But we have some scribes now so that's cool. You were the only acolyte about so the only person I could bug with certain rp..sorry if you didn't like it ;) I've played an Acolyte and I know..hey, Maran is fun! The mantle is really good for transmuters.

Well, you take care and farewell acolyte.
34176, Nope, one more Acolyte. ;) nt
Posted by Vinulurt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
34178, RE: Nope, one more Acolyte. ;) nt
Posted by Ginharq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh yeah..You and Methos! Forgot for a moment there.
34165, This sucks.
Posted by Ahelun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I spent more time defending the Fort with you than just about anyone. Frequently I was the only one around who could heal and defend against the raiders, and you were invaluable. This is a major blow to the Fortress and you will be missed.