Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Izuaki Zardu the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=33129
33129, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Izuaki Zardu the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 4 21:01:49 2004

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Izuaki perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:238
33166, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Izuaki Zardu the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Zargu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this is gonna be short and brief...

Basicly i lost interest in this char, i was bored often found myself surrounded by the same people the same fights ect. That and the fact that Khas is not around as much as he used to be...

Just wants to thank the people who where around in my shoft life span... And ohh Khas, i just love when you pop out of nowhere, say something, do something and then just leave... Heh...

/Zargu
33167, I've not played lately but...
Posted by Dwoggurd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I believe your second name wasn't a perfect choice.
Even "Nilora" sounds better.
33170, RE: I've not played lately but...
It was just like when i think of a first name, just what ever pops out...
33180, Nuts!
Posted by Androkin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can still remember us first meeting when I had that nice axe in my shop. That was just dumb luck that you were the first person that I tried to sell it to. Also that was when I was first starting out my shop so I was only selling to low and mid ranked characters in an effort to help build a reputation for the future. I particularly liked your response which was something to the affect of, You really have that in your posessions right now? You were always someone who was willing to help me out some, for a reasonable price. And always happy to listen to my inventory even when I knew i had nothing you were going to buy. I'm sorry we didn't get to go on some more artifact hunts, and I'm particularly grumpy seeing your pbf since you had a chance to go to the inferno which I haven't been to and maybe you would have let me come along? It always sucks when the people you get to know IC start deleting, which is starting to happen to me it seems *grumble*. Make sure to come by the shop and visit.
33225, Aw, you where a actually half intresting Empiral char to bad =P
Posted by Iboreen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asdf
33245, RE: Aw, you where a actually half intresting Empiral char to bad =P
Thank you... Why only half interesting?! ;)

We had our moments, usually i left the most of the village alone as i saw the war as needles for now.. But you kept pushing and after i was named High Priest i didnt really get a chance to speak with you...

/Zargu
33251, Hence only half intresting
Posted by Iborenn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I got to really have a vague conversation with you.. twice?