Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Mlyarir Koraden the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=33073
33073, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Mlyarir Koraden the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 3 12:38:39 2004

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Mlyarir perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:351
33214, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Mlyarir Koraden the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest
Posted by Glaurthran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was always fun to fight you...especially after I became a defender...plague was no longer such a pain. A good enemy to have. Good luck on the next.
Glaurthran
33175, think we fought only once
Posted by Granaak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and it was a great deal of fun. You actually managed to make me drop a weapon at one point, I could tell that was frustrating you. I believe you were the first shaman I had faced at that point, cranial started acting up after a little while and I did not have light enough swords..so I defended for as long as possible a little to long as I died to poison and plague once I teleported, almost made it though.

Good work.
33171, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Mlyarir Koraden the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest
Posted by Zargu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Izuaki pops in and says hi... :)

Just wanted to let you know that i liked you, even i was trying to unseat you.. ;) I mean, i pushed you forward so you could claim the throne, thus leaving the seat of High Priest to me, as i was pushing Shanta forward to claim the throne, as he said that if he got it i would be named High Priest as well... ;)

Anyways, see you in the fields.

Just one question - When did you realise that i was Zhenzar?

zargu@hollandsvej.dk
33176, pretty fast.
Posted by Mlyarir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was almost sure, when i asked you if you knew him, there on eastern road. heh, Travelled with you by Grrhanr and others, that made it enough to guess.
33158, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Mlyarir Koraden the Holy of ...
Posted by Muulocc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Posting as a guest cause I don't want to look up my password.

Just thought I'd give you props because you managed to get me with every trick in the Imperial shaman book. Well done. I think you got more solo kills on me than anyone.

Good fights.
33162, my thanks.
You looked to me like it was your first shaman, yet, you was learning with it pretty fast. I still happy i managed to get you that time in the Balator when you was carrying the Codex, had to arista to finish you, and then when you died, and Dreaa with nightwalker was still on me, it was only my hope i shall have enough mana to heal up against lemur, anyway i managed to slay the nightwalker, and Dreaa retreated as well, and as i got Codex from your corpse, i proudly gave it back to the Prelate. Still, dispel + nightwalker is a tough combo against shamans. And you did well. I've heard you become an immortal, along with Dreaa, gratz on that.
33147, Man, noone is going to throw you a goodbye?
Posted by Desmonn Kinnt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

We had some fun battles when I was younger...and stupider.
Because of you I know not to hang out by centurions when the
shaman will just earthquake...being a svirf it was never a pretty
ending. I used to love to catch you away from a cent, jack you
and steal everything you had. Then Jhishesh rose to power
and I had to back off for a while since she could see me.

Anyways...I hope you had a good run..although it seems like you put in the time, and got none of the glory...for that Im sorry.

Later

Desmonn Kinnt

33163, har, well, atleast two did already
Thieves are surely a bane, even shamans need much preps, and all those stolen sacks with lot of potions and else, heh, really made me mad. 'caz i would need to run there and there and collect all the stuff, actually flying potions and enlarge roots mostly. Twas sad, Divine sect was really low on numbers and donations, and our guild in lands was all empty, so usually i had to ask shadow or blade to go get me some flight potions in their guilds, heh, anyway, as i found that Dracolich is not a really tough creature for the lone imperial priest, i had no problems with coins. And then Izuaki grew, and thieves start to bother us less some. Still thanks on good-bye, perhaps see ya in the fields later.