Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Acaga the Rage of the Great Bear, Captain of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=33021
33021, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Acaga the Rage of the Great Bear, Captain of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 2 10:55:03 2004

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Acaga perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:427
33024, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Acaga the Rage of the Great Bear, Captain of Battle
Posted by Giantman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I finally bit the bullet, and I must say this was a very good expierience. I loved every bit of this char, as I tend to do with most of my villagers, but this one was always so much fun, always something to fight, always something to do. With my past few villagers, it seemed like the immteractions were down, but now I know I was wrong. Ordasen, Kastellyn, Jinroh, Sabiene, you all hung in there and helped Acaga through his journey. Thank you for making this char fun. I'm not sure if anyone else ever talked to Acaga as an imm, but if you did, Thank you too. Very very very fun char, and I loved every minute of it. Now for goodbyes

Battle
Where do I start with you guys, it was awesome fighting with you ic, and fighting beside you. Acaga was a stubborn asshole that didn't like to take #### from anyone, so I'll appoligize right now if any of you were offended.

Iborenn: Lucky bastard, I shoulda jumped on that fight we had a bit differently, but live and learn. I'm sure you'll be close behind me, but any crap anyone gives you, they don't know what you have to deal with so they can all bite the big one.

Muarghat: The storm giant that had a fire giant bud. We had some good times, and I saw you start to learn alot near the end of your char. Good Job

Tinfalan: Damed that was a long time ago. Good job on turning something weak into something feared, I give you props.

Jinroh: A long time ago, when I played Ranak, in my goodbye you asked what I thought of your leadership, coming from a past leader. I was impressed, you took alot of crap, but held with it, and became a very very tough opponent. Probably tougher than Bryvac! heh

Arrazn: Damed, you are a nightmare. Good villager, good dedication, and damed good heart to stick with it. Very fierce, and very fun to be around.

Glaurathran: Lots of heart, and I was glad you changed paths after your reinduction. Good job, no, Great Job with sticking this one through.

Jurt: Shinkicker HAHA

Yuyuya: It was nothing personal against you, good luck with your next

Bggarr: Man, I could never see you, but you do a good job as a villager sittin in the weeds. Sometimes I imagine myself trying a ranger, and I know it's very challenging. Again good job.

Alathin: Stick it out man, the village needs a good bard, and you have much promise. Good luck

Karashin, Varun, and all the others I'm forgetting, keep it up, If you post, I'll try to reply, but I'm off to work soon.

Empire

Thieves: Urog, Shanta, and the countless others, you guys pissed me off so much it's sick. Good job, and see you in the next.

Vandryn/Wojif: Two of Acaga's favorite opponents, you stuck it out, and gave me a pounding on quite a few occasions. Good Job.

Countless Empire healers: I hated you all, none of you I could harm, but all of you made a retrieve/raid impossible. good job

Jhishesh, Mlyarir, Izuaki: Good job all of you, I think I got you each once, so that's a plus in my book, even though you all got me more than that. Good jobs haha

Blitz: A beast through and through, I was pretty proud of that time I dropped you, and very happy to escaped thirsting from you in the lands when you kept ramming me into your pike. Very very strong, cheers

Scion

Muuloc: Bastard, never got a straight up fight, maybe in the next life

Dreaa: You lucky bastard, you always got away from me in the nick of time, great job, you seemed like you knew what a defense/defense would do.

Any other scions, Sorry, I can't think of you right off hand, Post and I'll reply

Tribs

Well, I pretty much hated all of you ic, just because you were the only thing that stood in the way of mages in the cities, but you all had heart, and all knew your ####, except the one svirf I convinced I didn't attack three mages right in front of him in hamsah, the name slips my mind now, but har har

Outlanders

Tjok: Liked you, though we seemed at an uneasy place....we kept our distance, but probably woundn't have hesitated to start a fight.

Others, Again names slipping my mind, Post and I'll reply.

Imms

God damed fun addicting game. Should start to call it 'crackfields"
heh

Ordasen: God you made life fun, everytime I was going to say something at your shrine, you'd pop up with something along the lines of what I was going to say. We were in sync with each other, too bad it had to end. Goddamed fun time, I'll say I havn't had this much fun with an Imm since Intronan back in the days of Bryvac.
(oh yea, I still miss you Intro)

Kastellyn: Loved to see you, liked talking with you. Hope you arn't still mad at me for the Bryvac incident, but I'll appoligize again. See you in the fields.

Jinroh, Sabiene: It was a blow to the village when you two left, as it would be for any cabal to lose to classy imms like yourselves. Good job, and I hope to see you soon.

Councellor Daerkshan err whatever your name is, Damit we nearly had you and you just kept coming and coming and coming. I probably should have ran away, and saved a con point for later, but it was fun none the less. Stay out of my village for a while eh? *grin*

To anyone that I forgot, post and I'll reply.

Acaga/Ranak/Stampar/Bryvac/Derik(real life)

Take care, and see you in the fields

(piece out of the jybrian playbook) CHeers!
33025, Good job.
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You rocked my fire ap Tuk. :)

Damn tough warrior from what i saw/hear.

Cheers.
Jhyrb.
33026, Good job
Posted by Nivek1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bryvac, huh.

Well you whooped Koaeb with Bryvac about as well as you whooped Trotat with Acaga.

A very entertaining character. I'm glad you understood that I needed a gang to take you down, but I'm still upset that that's the way it had to be. I liked how you were shady enough to trade equipment with me after mutual deaths.

You were a great foe. Good luck on your next.

Trotat
33027, RUN RUN RUN FROM ACAGA!!!
Posted by Karashin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Indeed they did. That is possibly one of the best warcries I have seen playing this game. Well regardless, Acaga was truly a giant, as many are going to tell you. It was sad to see you go, I was hoping to fight along side you but with the way Karashin trains his body, it's slow going. Best of luck in the future. Awesome, awesome berserker. See ya in the fields.
33028, What can I say?
Posted by ordasen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a beast and will be missed. I as well enjoyed all the interactions I had with you as you were somewhat of a throw back to what ragers use to be. Grab a few weapons and take no #### from anyone, where you're not afraid to die to prove your point. You really did leave your mark upon Battle and I am sure if you asked those in the cabal they would agree.

As well, you embodied what I was looking for in my religion. Never afraid of a fight, never being a coward and never coming up with excuses as to why you died or ran. Big thumbs up. And as I said, I want to thank you for making it fun for me as well to interact with mortals and hopefully there will be more to come.

Good luck with what you do
Ordasen
33029, What a monster you were!
Posted by Wojif on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it was very rare for me to get the upper hand, though I tried every trick I could think of, your legacies and specs were just so hard for warriors to face. I learned lots trying to defeat you, so much that I was willing to give my last con point up to you...only it turned out it wastn't, so I decided you had to really earn it. =0p Unfortunately you didn't, despite Ibo's best efforts to get me HAR! Maybe I'll try the village some day.

Thanks for being part of making Wojif a fun ride.
33030, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Acaga the Rage of the Great Bear, Captain of Battle
Posted by Arrazn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Exelent work, exelent char. It was nice to have you around.
You helped me much to back my ar'ze to village. Heh sometimes words important, thanks for this. Damn our fight in circle...ohh :)
Raids, defends, I trusted you alote..Village will miss you.
You tell Acaga 'What plan?'
Acaga tells you 'Crush!' - that was awesome :))
Good luck on your next..
33031, Well done
Posted by Ceiek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Over all I liked your char, the one large black mark against you was when I accepted a duel with you and you had Iborenn bandage and poultice you during it. I mean even an Imperial warrior came alone and fought you alone, but you had him help you to a degree during an agreed duel, that never sat well with me, but as a player I could see why you would have gotten it. Well good luck with your next one, and way to stick out the char, see you in the fields I don't doubt.
33032, Whoa
Posted by Iborenn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You where Ranak as well, I thought you seemed a bit familar with Iborenn,
I really enjoyed, well both of those chars, you where a blast to run with even when we where getting are asses pounded you could still come up with something to make atleast me chuckle.
Beastly ####er See you in the fields
33034, what a loss
Posted by Glaurthran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was always a pleasure to log on and hear "Gud ####e, lets take de codex." Acaga meant a lot to Glaurthran, a sort of older brother/fatherly figure. Taught him and me a bunch about fighting. You took the captain mantle and made it your own in a way I failed miserably at with a Char long, long ago. You lead without being overbearing, a fine line for Acaga, and did a great job of it. I will take your last words to heart.
Thanks for everything,
Glaurth
33035, yet from my another char.
Posted by Mlyarir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thats funny, 'caz Mlyarir is deleted close to week already, yet, You, Shanta and some others got here before me :)
You seems to become better much till last time i fought you with Hafizar, and made it a real tough one warrior. Yet, i do not recall the time i died to you when it was one on one ('caz i didnt hesitate to recall :) or perhaps i did. Still, very well played, and that total fight in the Balator, when only me and Iborenn survived, which made all villagers to be getting keys from the inn there when raiding, still warm my heart much. :)
Good luck with your next.
33036, Did you log any of that?
Posted by Iborenn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only got snippets =(
33060, sorry..
Posted by Mlyarir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
all logs were deleted, when i deleted the char, 'caz i really had to quit CF for some time atleast, but i bealive Izuaki or someone else might have it, 'caz many were ghost already and were running around there.
33041, Said it before, but loved your character *nt*
Posted by Tonri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
33050, You truely were a beast..
Posted by Kedewyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't think I ever had as much diffaculty with anyone in a fight I had prepared for as with you. I mean if a Shadow Lord and a Transmuter and 8 or so guards can't take me down together, then why would a single warrior? Yeah... ouch. I even had a archon, elemental, and four pets and you still beat me down till the end when I gave in and put up some further preps and haste. :) Truely a beast and one I avoided from then on. If you saw the log I posted earlier, you nearly had me twice (within 150 or less hp of dead.) Good luck with your next.
33051, You truely were a beast..
Posted by Kedewyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't think I ever had as much diffaculty with anyone in a fight I had prepared for as with you. I mean if a Shadow Lord and a Transmuter and 8 or so guards can't take me down together, then why would a single warrior? Yeah... ouch. I even had a archon, elemental, and four pets and you still beat me down till the end when I gave in and put up some further preps and haste. :) Truely a beast and one I avoided from then on. If you saw the log I posted earlier, you nearly had me twice (within 150 or less hp of dead.) Good luck with your next.
33052, You made me want to roll up another one -Dremkal/
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad I had no real clue what I was doing as a villager. just guessing. :) but wow. just wow. You were awesome.
A 'diamond' character - well played from every facet.
:) Even though some may not like it, your warcry was great.
put a smile on my face every time.
Next time I play a villager, I'll do better.
That last 100 hours or so of Dremkal was frustrating as hell.

Now for the one downside. :) I meant what I said.
You brought up the underdark - I died. period.
You were just bad luck for me there. hehe.
Wasn't mad about it even ic, it just happened.
It got laughable toward the end.
I remember being in the underdark, fighting the burrow warden...
Acaga tells you (paraphrased)' Want the clothing from krieger?'
and I thought. 'Greeeeaaat, now I'm gonna die.'
imperials show up, fled, took a wrong turn, and poof.
rolled my eyes, got a beer, typed grumble<enter> wa<enter>

Hope to run into you again. I don't really feel the 'bad luck'
will carry over, but if it does - after the third time I die
from someone suggesting a trip to the underdark, I'll send a
tell something like
'You illegitimate offspring of <an animal approproate for my char to pick> and <a race hated by my char>'
just out of the blue... that'll be me.. and the other guy.. had better not be you... *rofl*

Good luck with your next man. Acaga was.. inspiring.

33069, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Acaga the Rage of the Great Bear, Captain of Battle
Posted by Ackuol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun running around with you IC, Anyway, Take it easy man, and good luck with your next char.

-A_dr-
33077, Well, thought I'd make the goodbye
Posted by Hipsin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a lot of fun running around with Acaga. It was a lot of fun.
If ever there were two opposites that got along well, it was you and me. Once again, I'm sorry about the theft thing, we were too good of friends for me to do something like that. Anyway, good luck with the next.
Hipsy
33084, Good rager
Posted by Aytak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Though that's not surprising since you played Ranak as well. Acaga always gave me reason to be wary and reason to work on mastering iceshiled so I could avoid his pincers eventually. I think we only fought a few times, I'm not sure if you were present on many or any of the raids I defended against the village on. There was that time on eastern where your thirsting saved my life. (was stunned by the svirf and shields all dropped) A recovery or two where I think you escaped once and ended up falling another time. You were a beast and unless I was prepped if I saw you nearby I'd make tracks to prep before risking walking by or near you.
Good luck on the next and glad you enjoyed the character so much.
Aytak
33157, What, no mention of the dwarf who fixed your weapons?
Posted by Khard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sheesh! Anyway, Acaga was one I had hoped I would never see in the circle. There were a few times I felt like putting you between my axes, and other times laughing my butt off because me and you would start calling each other names, and one time, another villager got involved and I thought you would have taken his head! Anyway, A well respected villager I liked travelling with, even though most of the time I ended up dead. Good luck with your next.

Khard
33023, Big Bear
Posted by Xaden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Far to the north, a savage roar from a great white bear can be heard
upon the cold winds.

Acaga turning his head towards the north, lets out a gutteral roar that
seems to match it.

Slowly as the spirit of Acaga travels to the north, he seems to take
shape of a white bear. Yet in the moon light one can still see the
mighty beast which was known as Acaga.

Well I am gonna miss you, at first I didn't like you, thought you were
a bit slow or arrogant or something... but you grew on me. I have alot
of respect for you, especally with some of the sheiot I saw you pull out
of your arse. After about rank 40 I just couldn't match your damage
was kinda agravating but never can tell what the future holds. I just
wanted to be the first to say Congradulations on a job well done, you
were a great display of courage. But friggin website and netscape...
33022, A beast.
Posted by Alarian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A total beast; archtype of what a berzerker in the village should be and you died like one as well.

I hope you get on the pillar, you set an outstanding example.

PBF is paid for.