Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <SCION> Mahbofh the Planewalker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3282
3282, (DEL) Mahbofh the Planewalker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 14 14:40:35 2001

8 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Mahbofh perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:150
PK Ratio:58% (closer to 100% is better)

3283, RE: (DEL) Mahbofh the Planewalker
Posted by Kay (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh yeah, scrawny forest burner can whip Kay around too. That why Kay gotta fight not like fighter but like scavenger.

Aren't curious about what Kay had to give you?

Kay
3284, RE: (DEL) Mahbofh the Planewalker
Posted by KatistrofiK on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was thinking it was just some sort of corny way of saying 'death! bwaauahahaha'. What was it, though?
3285, So, what now? Oh, right. Goodbyes.
First of all, this is an angry rage-delete. It's a calm rage-delete. :P I practiced conjure archon and angel before I deleted to test out something and found out somethin very dissapointing. :( Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. And thats what counts, I guess. This is my first mage to ever get to hero and well, I'm sure it was painfully obvious. Ok, goodbyes...

Scions: First and foremost, Deuras. Thanks for everything. You have no idea how much cooler it got when you were around. We helped each other hero. I thought of you as my best giant friend. hehe Thanks.

Halisstra: Thanks for inducting me. That potion thing in hell was...weird...but fun. Always cool when you shielded me. Thanks for taking me on that hell trip. It was a looong trip. Mostly it was us farting around in the forest. :P

Honorable mention to Mesernyk for being a kick-ass Scion and alway slowing me. :P Thanks, bud.

Korezxemp: You were cool. We didn't talk much.

Nkhirath: Totally awesome Necro. Thanks for that note. It helped out a ton. I always admire a good necro. Keep it up.

Deamal: I saw you get inducted and I saw you hero. You're obviously a very skilled player. Thanks for everything.

Eloei: My bud in the mid-ranks. Did you delete? I hope not. You were a cool guy and always willing to go ranking.

Sintarlin: hehe. You're cool, dude. You were around when I first got inducted and we got to demons together. Being an evil hero conjie is no easy task, and you're up at bat now. Best of luck.

Iillien: Odd one. You don't talk much for a Chancellor. I guess you're there for a reason. Keep it up.

Maldikor: Not cool what you did at the Chasm. Quitting out to avoid assassination. Thats low and I'm pretty sure it borders on illegal according to CF regulations. Thanks for ranking with me.

Pzyrnok: Only mentioning you because it felt weird seeing you in the same cabal. I played Vehlquis before, so it was cool seeing you up and running. Go rank.

Phaistus: Why does a healer want to hit really hard again? :P Keep on...healing..and stuff. Thanks for everything.

Zhetzasis: Har. Weren't you like mad at me for some reason? I never understood why. I'm guessing it was because you thought I looted you when you died at the Chasm a few weeks back. Thanks for everything, man.

A few Scions I'm forgetting I think.

Battle:
Manarei: *cough* Stalk? Who needs stalk! Just assassinate! hehe. Damn you! :P How the hell do you assassinate so damned easily? I'm guessing it has to be perfected. You're definitely the reason I deleted. I can say, without fear of being wrong, that half my deaths were to you and your assassinations. Well, you obviously worked hard to get it that high, so I guess you deserve it.

Goapa: I never killed you, you never killed me. All I know is that you sure do talk a lot of crap on the forums. I guess you're a good rager, though. Not better than Vehlquis, though! *cackle*

Hralleth: You jacked me a few times and I just worded. *shrug* not much interaction with you, if any.

Others:
Kaada: I feared you. Damn you for killing me that time while I was afk. :P I hear you got a nice mask. *grin* Didn't talk to you much.

Jeethu: Thanks for everything. You showed me that item that I couldn't find and took me exploring. Thanks.

Zardik: Another one I feared. How the heck did you manage to redirect to damned fast? Am I just clueless to a maran power or do you use triggers? *boggle*

Kayewele: You killed me that one time after I fled from Zardik. *sigh* I honestly think I could've killed you had he not been there.

Just a note to Scion Immortals. I'm especially curious about what you thought of Mahbofh. Especially you, Valguarnera. You seem like a good imm (not to put down any other imm)and I really look forward to your opinion. Also, any other Imm that might have seen me farting around is welcomed to give there opinion. Very welcomed.

Well..58% PK ratio is the result of a warrior-player playing a mage. I did find quite a bit of cool stuff and a learned tons about conjurers. Being an Evil conjurer is not easy, and I am not the man for the job. If done properly, I can see a real powerhouse. Anyway..back to the drawing board.

p.s. If anyone wants to e-mail me, drop me a line at Deathofthereaper@aol.com

The not-so Roaring Conjurer *sage*
3291, RE: So, what now? Oh, right. Goodbyes.
Posted by Nkhirath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed.
Why did you delete? Thought we had fun.
Ah well. Perhaps I'll be there shorty myself too - see ya in the abyss.
3289, Sigh...
Posted by Karnavex (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know we didn't interact often but I try to keep tabs on the Scions that are coming up and was very pleased to see a conjurer or two making a go of it. Evil conjurers must have a hard time of it from verious aspects because so few make it. Hate ta see you go before we even had a good chance to travel. See ya in the fields.
3290, RE: Sigh...
You sure have been around a long time. I remember you killed my first rager applicant, Khorintus, while I was ranking in the tree on worms. You just...beat me down Harlem style. Yeah, its too bad we didn't talk much, but it sure was cool seeing you around. Good luck with everything.

3288, RE: So, what now? Oh, right. Goodbyes.
Posted by Kaada (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Kaada: I feared you.

As someone with word of recall, tesseract, and demons, why?

>Damn you for killing me
>that time while I was
>afk. :P

Yeah, that sucked. Though, if I hadn't, one of those weapons-spec-having-badass-uber-skeletons probably would have. Just wait until you teleport into one of them.

>I hear you got a nice
>mask. *grin*

Lies! All lies!

>Didn't talk to you much.

Sure, okay. :)

3287, RE: So, what now? Oh, right. Goodbyes.
Posted by Oaken (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmpf, I was Eloei.
Yeah, I deleted, seeing as I got in a heavy exp hole for killing Holson in town, getting flagged, and then getting myself killed by a fellow Scion thinking I could drop that flag. Poof. Exp hole. What got me though is the boredom, and the fact that I actually had less lag to CF on my dialup than on cable (I get 15-20 second and sometimes longer burst lag, i'm sure you noticed). I walked out on Eastern, then enlarge, fly, shield and haste fell, and the lag hit. Ended up dying to two fruits. Anyways, I did enjoy interacting with you, and hope to see you as a Scion again (i've already got one ready).
3286, Bahumbug!
Posted by Phaistus (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why are you all bailing? It not like we are in dire need of heroes or anything, but still. It is nice to have you guys around. Didn't really know you all that well, but that thing in hell with the potion was pretty damn funny.

Well see you around
3292, Why?
Posted by Sintarlin (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why Mahbofh? Though it does make it easier for me in some ways, but why?

Sintarlin