Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Damstes the Osotogari
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32793
32793, (DELETED) [None] Damstes the Osotogari
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 21 16:01:06 2004

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Damstes perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:34
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:129
32799, Ya ya just got annoying after awile
Posted by Damstes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh ive been trying to make a hero character since i first started playing... like three years ago.. ahh well this is the second highest ive gotten, the first was like level 44 or something like that.. Parick was his name.. ahh the memorries...

here is a few goodbyes...

Raja: You were a good friend, heh we spent countless hours just sitting and talking about anything that came to mind, you were a cool char, im sorry that you got shunned by the light and hunted so much. hehe it looks like i died before you.

Ryvyrblou: Ahh hello, yes you were another one of my good friends, i remember Damstes would try to date you so many times and you had some kind of excuse each time.. hehe well it was fun and im glad we got to spend our time togeather... in the garden mostly.

Nubley: You were a cool man, me and you i think set the record for most lazily moments lounging in the inn. fun times sad to see you go

Asmorlos: You helped me out alot near the end, i was getting killed and full looted alot and you helped me gather equipment... and im sorry about losing your bead necklace to that damned necromancer.

Selessya: You were another one of my good friends, back in the day me and you would talk up storms and such, heh i remember damstes had the biggest crushes on you *school girl laugh*

Desmonn: Keep at the lucky 2 i tell ya, or 3.

Tholten: friends from the beginning sorry you couldnt make outlanders, glad your alt could though.

Anyone else i forgot just reply and ill get to ya

Be well this is Damstes out...
32801, RE: Ya ya just got annoying after awile
Posted by Asmorlos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Of course. It was nice to get to know you, and I'm sorry to see you go. Assassins are always nice to have as friends. See you in the Fields.
32807, I will miss you
Posted by Tholten on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey. I will miss all the times, where I said I will kill you, while I was camoflaged, and you always knew it was me :-) Sorry to see you go, you were a good friend, cool guy, and one sorry cassinova. Just playing.
32844, RE: Ya ya just got annoying after awile
Posted by Razevk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Asmorlos: You helped me out alot near the end, i was getting killed and full looted alot and you helped me gather equipment... and im sorry about losing your bead necklace to that damned necromancer.

Sorry that you deleted, I only took that necklace and a sword I belive?

Better luck with next char, I dont know why you were not hidden when I summoned you..oh well better luck with your next char.
32850, heh its ok
Posted by Damstes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ya i just got tired of my assassin, and iw asnt hiddne cause i was helping my group get to barovia.. only 97 tnl too for level 35
32846, Hrmm
Posted by Kohl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Must say that I tried to help ya out with the Heralds but I dun know just didn't work out, oh well. Sorry you didn't get Hero, don't feel bad though I certainly know the feeling, Kohl was my first Hero char. Anyway sad to see you go roll again and find your fate. See ya in the fields. :)