Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Yakrov the Champion of Ancient Ways, Born of KrahJulkva
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32555
32555, (DELETED) [SCION] Yakrov the Champion of Ancient Ways, Born of KrahJulkva
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 11 04:40:16 2004

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Yakrov perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:162
32556, Baleeted
Posted by Yakrov on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, so much for that grand scheme

I kinda rolled Yakrov well.. heh for the hell of it
I wanted to run around at low levels pincering thieves as I reaaaaallly have a dislike for them.

Anyway
Goodbyes.
Scion
You guys where a pretty cool lot for the most part
Aytak: Man you where cool to run with, heh, and I figured you'd played mostly warrior types you seemed to know more warrior gear than mage gear *wink*

Muuloc: Getting better, congrates on Chancellor

Taidyn: Killed alot of people with you, to bad you deleted.

Lowbie scions: I've seen you guys kicking ass on some of my other chars, =) Keep up the asskicking

Imperials
Urog: Great source of gear.
Shanta: See Urog.
Other imperials> Meat

Ragers
Had a few assorted good fights with you guys, I mostly seemed to have reaaaaaaally #### timing.

Fortress folk
Most of you guys are pretty laughable,
There are some of you who did shine, though I think you'd rather keep the fact that your fortress on the DL.

Imm's I had some cool interactions in the begining.. after that they seemed to dry up, what happened?

If anyone actually wants some thoughts on my race/class/spec/legacies ask, I really liked my combo.

If I didn't say goodbye its cause its 4:40 in the ####ing morning and I'm tired as fuuuuck
32586, laughing out loud
Posted by Ceiek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd say something constructive about you, but every single time I saw you log in and moved to strike the Chasm so I could find you for a fight, you'd already be a ghost by the time I got there. And some of the times that would just be the few seconds going from the Palace there, I had heard you weren't bad and wanted to see for myself, but man you ALWAYS seemed to be a ghost.
oh well
32605, Yah,
I seemed to run into the ragers first cause you guys didn't have enough balls to go fight two of them at the Big D, while I'd atleast try and retreive solo =P
32616, RE: Yah,
It would be at the giant if you were retrieving, so obviously you fought two of em at the Destructor REAL often *laughs*
32716, No, I've gone fishing a few times
Unlike some people, I'm not afraid to loose my shinies,
Especially with all the imperials around you guys are likely the best possible gear source in the game I've found yet.
32623, RE: laughing out loud... me too
Posted by Aytak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

That's interesting you'd never come knocking when I was around and there was that time in Hillcrest you slept as soon as I attacked your guild guard, but hey... that's life.
32635, True enough Aytak but
As I said before you did do it as I was preparing to quit, and why would I stay longer just for you? I had already played quite a long time, every time I saw Yakrov he was on long enough to die before I could even get to the Chasm and then he'd log right off again.
I mean, maybe others don't but if I'm loggin on its because I have the time to play, not fifteen minutes or whatever and then I'm out.
32606, RE: Baleeted
Posted by Kherad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked your style, that is why I gave you my eq when I deleted I guess. Good work. :-)
32613, Further Goodbyes
>I seemed to have forgotten a few people.. heh.

Scions
Dreaa I dunno how I forgot you considering I remember ranking with you more than a few times.

Zhiljean your rp was cool.. what happened to you?

Kherad Heh, I kinda liked you too, to bad you deleted I enjoyed pking along side you

Ragers
Glaurthaen
Xaden
Arrazn
You guys where pretty nifty though I was always dissapointed as your times where always matched with my own.

Uncabaled's that fought me on and off
Most of the time you guys did pretty good at giving me a good run for my money.

Random thieves I killed and dealed with
Ah, Duergars the great theif equalizer
***See you folks in the fields***
32704, RE: Baleeted
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Imm's I had some cool interactions in the begining.. after that they seemed to dry up, what happened?<

Yeah, you did...you were a great deal of fun to watch...then you stopped coming on with any regularity, so it was harder to catch you about. I was hoping to see you hero, but then you pretty much just drifted away and didn't log on...shot the plans I had for you all to hell. When you stopped showing up, you left no choice, but to boot you from Scion, but your delete saved the trouble.

You hold a good grasp on rp, and I hope you hone it to a greater degree because you showed a nice bit of insight.

Luck
32715, *grin*
Thanks alot,
And yes I was being a bit of a lazy bum, I could have done alot more with Yakrov, but as I said he was basicly just for the point of going around and hammering people, I just couldn't help but run him on that role idea =P