Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Etalia the Unseen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32213
32213, (DELETED) [None] Etalia the Unseen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 22 13:22:08 2004

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Etalia perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:203
32227, RE: (DELETED) [None] Etalia the Unseen
Posted by Krithasi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just curious how your two deaths were from a shapeshifter, curious what form he had/how it happened

logs would be good =) thanks
32228, Both deaths
Posted by Etalia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Were to Taithyn. It's because I'm ballsy and very stupid. I enjoyed jacking him when ever I could, I failed 1 time against a lion, bad mojo. The other death was to him and muuloc and 2 nightwalkers ouchie.
32215, I'm an idiot.
Posted by Etalia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I accidently put my name and Etalia's name together when I posted information. Can't believe I was so stupid, so I deleted.

I loved this character, it was the most fun I've had in a while. It was my first time playing a thief and the only skills I ever worked on was the stealing ones, everything else I just let go up normally.

I tried a thief because I always got so pissed at other thieves who'd jack and steal my stuff but wouldn't stay to fight, I wanted to be able to do that. I think I did it pretty well, but when I do a new thief I have some ideas on how to do one better.

Calheil: Don't know what to say, totally influence my rp starting from when I was only rank 12. You approached me and asked me to join a guild. Our interactions were always great and Etalia looked at you as a father figure. Etalia was crushed when we butted heads and you blackballed her. I hope until that point, she exceeded your expectations.

To the imms: Thanks for the great class, first time playing a thief, I really enjoyed it. Also like to thank the imm or imms for the two titles.

Everybody else who I interacted with, thank you.

Astillian
32217, Had a few good times.
Posted by Dremkal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was pretty interesting.
I remember our first 'meeting' where you jumped in
on the necro fight, and called it my kill.
I had a hard time deciding whether to attack you or
not but the mage was dead and what was done was done.
Later, it tuned out to have been a good choice.
I could count on you to help even numbers, but not
steal each others battles. etc...
Liked the character.
See ya around.
32223, Does it really matter?
Posted by Turambar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Does it really matter if some guys know who it is your playing? I suppose the veteran players usually know it's you quickly enough anyway, and if people come attack you because they don't like you as a player, that saves you the trouble of finding them :)

Just don't see why it's worth sacrificing a character you enjoy playing. But that's up to you I guess. More luck and care with the next :P
32224, RE: I'm an idiot.
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In watching you and Calheil at the entrance to Shokai's shrine, I was waiting for the **** to hit the fan. You both did what you had to do, which ended up with you being blackballed. It was an interesting moment...many characters on either side would have folded to avoid such conflict. For you it was time to move on...Blown by the Wind. Cudos.
32214, RE: (DELETED) [None] Etalia the Unseen
Posted by Elisdin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah! Did not see that winds were in that direction for you. :( good luck with your next
32216, I didn't see it either...
Posted by Astillian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but my mind wasn't thinking as I posted something. I'm an idiot. Enjoyed the interactions with you. I hope you like all the wands. :)