Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tyranius the Initiate of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32180
32180, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tyranius the Initiate of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 19 12:32:47 2004

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Tyranius perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:181
32184, Wow, I never saw this coming
Posted by Valdemar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you for some reason, I can't really point it out though, but I liked you a lot. You were fun to travel, hunt, and learn with, and thanks for all those times I died and you picked me back up and helped me regear. You were a good warrior, what did you think of Valdemar. Why did you delete?
32181, Darn.
Posted by Etalia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can't say that I'm happy seeing to see you on the battlefield. I really enjoyed tangling with you. I hope that I was able to frustrate you with all my jacking and stealing. :) I came close to killing you once but my item that I tried to use failed 2 times and I didn't have any more which prevented me from doing the job. Although I did my best I always had to wait for an opportunity to strike. You came close a couple times to getting me but I'm a slippery bugger. :)

Luck on the next and thanks for the fun.
32185, heh
Posted by Arrazn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good fights
good to see when Blade is fighting alone with rager
Good luck with your next. Roll a rager?