Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [SCION] Zhiljean the Protector of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32073
32073, (AUTO) [SCION] Zhiljean the Protector of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 14 19:39:58 2004

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Zhiljean perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:108
32076, Well
Posted by Corilanth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry it had to be an autodelete like this. When I took my 2 weeks off cf from zhiljean to move from the army back to civilian life, it ended up taking almost a month and after that I felt it was unfair to just pick up zhiljean where I left off. Guess I had that hardcore scion attitude still and rolled up what I thought the cabal lacked while I played corilanth. Going from mummy to yet another healer was just not fitting to me. Anyways, Ill just throw a shot out to arvam for the empowerment, was cool, and all the scions that traveled with zhiljean....most of you acted the same way as you did around corilanth, so I had a lot of strategys ready when the fighting time came. Most recent to mind are Dreaa, Vezran, Aytak, Valkonian, Krollos, Trotat, Yakrov....See you soon in the fields,

Tweedster out.
32086, Well damn...
Posted by Aytak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't get to intereact even a fifth as much with Zhiljean as I did with Corilanth, though I was hoping that you'd be around more. An invoker and a healer is just nasty, would have been fun seein ghow much havoc we could sow. Good luck on the next and hope things settle down somewhat so you can enjoy your next one more.
Aytak