Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Khragu the One with Nature, Given to Hypocrisy
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32013
32013, (DELETED) [None] Khragu the One with Nature, Given to Hypocrisy
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 13 22:41:31 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Khragu perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:druid
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:167
32015, Hell of A good time
Posted by Khragu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tis was my first druid ever, and first empowerment char in over a year. Thanks to everyone who made this an enjoyable experience, and a learning one at that.

First and foremost I'd liek to thank Grurk for everything i learned endless amounts knowledge and roleplaying tips from you. And I quote BEAR FORM IS BUGGY!

Eshval thansks for the talking and the madness in the masoleum the one night it was good time but pissed me off when khazandra and shadarlunn would flee convulsing

Outlanders: Tjok thansk for giving me a chance althought i screwed it up an hour later, good work and keep on trucking!

i'll post more later when im not busying multi-tasking between this window and cf
32075, Bah!
Posted by Xindiroth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
IC, I always pretended like I was baffled by your disdain for the fortress, and kept waffling back and forth between trying to kill you and not. You presented a really good roleplaying opportunity/dilemma for me and I give you a big thumbs up and thanks for that! As a character I pretended not to understand at all why you would do what you did but as a player i knew what was going on and though you had a great role. To be honest i thought you were probably a lyristeon follower rather than grurk because I never did know what to expect from you. Another reason that you were fun. I had a sneaking suspicion that you weren't going to be around for much longer, maybe because you were on ALL the time and i thought you were likely to burn out. Feel free to ignore this last question, but by any chance were you also Llohuir? just curious.

p.s. - Thanks for the present, funnily enough I didn't even know what it was until I used it for a bit. This is my first character in a pretty long time. heh.
32094, Enjoyed the fights
Posted by Haamrl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fireseeds is overpowered!

I don't really think that, but whatever tactics I tried were usually defeated by fireseeds, even when I used resist heat. I came close to getting you that once in Udgaard, but again, fireseeds could have killed me anyway.