Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Vandryn Wernir the Dedicated Citizen, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=31856
31856, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Vandryn Wernir the Dedicated Citizen, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 10 11:22:29 2004

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Vandryn perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:358
31857, And so it ends...
Posted by Vandryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can honestly say I enjoyed pretty much every second of this character. Even if I did do some really stupid things. I stopped carrying if I died a long time ago. I'm horrible with goodbyes, so for now if you have anything to say, go ahead and I'll respond. If I come up with something for goodbyes later, I'll post it.

Vandryn
31864, So close
Posted by Haamrl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I passed you and Yvandar just where the north road runs east-west for four rooms, but by the time I stopped and changed my aliases from hunting Khragu, you'd moved a long way south along the road and were close to the Dairen Crossroads. So I didn't find you until juast as your fight broke off, and was looking for Yvandar when you died.

Didn't see much of you since I only joined a few days back, but I do remember a herald put a big bounty on you.
31883, Props man
Posted by Iborenn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Props for sticking this char out and con dieing, I hope you learned a good bit about warriors *chuckle*
You did ok in the begining till you started hiding with the skullsword *didn't do you much good did it?* and my gleaming silvers *horder!!*
Enjoyed some of ours fights, didn't enjoy some of the others.. I'll post if you will
See you in the fields.
31891, RE: And so it ends...
Posted by Ceiek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Way to stick it out and go out properly. I thought you did a fine job within the Blades from the few times our paths crossed, and you always did seem willing to put forth a fight. I felt bad when you fell as we fought those three villagers in the Palace, but I felt much better when the last one of them fell within our lands still. Well good luck with the next one and I'll see you in the fields.
31903, RE: And so it ends...
Posted by Elsworth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done. My specs/legacies were gruesomely unfair towards you, so I had little to fear from you, but every time I came you fought, so Good Job there...
31909, Well played..
Posted by Wojif on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
too many fights shoulder to shoulder to even count.
Good job with the character, as I told you IC to totally deserved your title. Nice job with the Grurk thing too!
31920, Good Blade
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought you did an overall great job sticking to it. Although it constantly drove me bonkers how you'd dual wield a practice whip, when you really should have been dual wielding those swords. Way to keep plugging ahead.

Khas