Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Amtheia the Avenger of the Righteous, Seeker of the Clarion, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=31432
31432, (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Amtheia the Avenger of the Righteous, Seeker of the Clarion, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 28 23:36:37 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Amtheia perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:309
31729, nothin personal
Posted by Tinfalan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But Tin was an elf, and thus had some semblance of good or bad in his heart, though very very little, and when a paladin (you in particular) told him he should commit suicide... that's just ignorant and not something a paladin should promote. At any rate, I never killed you just to kill you, you were always protecting Soriah when I would roll into town. And the fight infront of Grigglegorb was just frickin hilarious cause he thought I would lose heh.
31727, You were part of the whole "Warrant me for crimes committed while already flagged" fiasco...
Posted by Foonca on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and you dropped link as your excuse, so I wasn't nearly as enamored of you as the others on your thread. I'm getting a little fed up with the "Well it can be in their role to be corrupt and manipulate the law" excuse. You knew what you did was wrong, and did it anyway. I was pretty offended.
31533, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Amtheia the Avenger of the Righteous, Seeker of the Clarion, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Zilraeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah.. I'm pretty sure you hated me IC as well as OOC, seeing as I was always all over the spire causing trouble. I hope you know it was nothing personal and it's all part of my role to cause chaos and bust imperial/trib heads. I tried to RP with ya a bit and try to get you to open up to your chaotic side, but you werent going along with it what so ever, sadly.. Towards the end I saw you going kinda suicidal, and just wanted ta talk to you about stuff and have an RP session or somethin, but you would just flamestrike me since I lost your trust(for good reason of course..)haha..anyway, good luck with your next, I could tell this was quite the learning char for ya.
31532, Premium bug?
Posted by anon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
PK Statistics
Total PK Wins 0 (0 at level 51)
Total PK Losses 53
Total Mob Deaths 12
# of Assassination Deaths 2

Doesn't seem right a paladin with two sets of virtues could not land a single kill.
31544, Only character I ever played
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
that didn't get any kills, was my paladin. He "won" most of his fights, but people didn't stay to fight to the death, and he never killed anyone.

No virtues, but virtues wouldn't have stopped people running away which was my problem.

I also got the impression from fighting Amtheia that Amtheia was not played by a pk orientated player.
31509, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Amtheia the Avenger of the Righteous, Seeker of the Clarion, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Fungor. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I died twice by your side, so I'm not surprised to see this(Or thrice if we count the time when I died in Mount Caladaryl when Anstril and I were helping you to rank to Hero). Good luck with your next. What I do remember best about Amtheia was all that calling people dears and such. And that you had your foes to go after you.

Fungor
31493, That sucks...
Posted by Alarian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At least you went out like a follower of a god of war should, hope you learned a lot! Too bad we didn't talk much, you seemed to have a good char.
31452, Amtheia
Posted by Martoonie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hated watching you go. I left you a message under my goodbyes. Hope you'll respond with your thoughts.

You were simply amazing.

Martonie
31434, Came Too Quickly
Posted by Krystia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow... you lived a long life. Sorry on that most recent slaying when it was Tjok and I coming after you. Can't really expect to give lawmen a break even if they seem so hopeless. Krystia despised any Spire member, especially an elf who was also a paladin, but OOC I felt bad for you. What's done is done.

Honestly, I don't think we actually ever exchanged more than a couple of words. I never saw you retrieve while I could harm you (or couldn't harm you for that matter), and often enough I saw you leave the Spire when more than one Outlander came knocking. Still, the few times we sparred, you seemed competent in battle. Good luck with the next.