Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Kuraich the Sensei
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=31342
31342, (DELETED) [SCION] Kuraich the Sensei
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 27 02:50:37 2004

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Kuraich perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:250
31462, You really should have just gotten me the fishes
Posted by Friblet on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fun fights and such, though I will swear until my deathbed that my first deaths we caused by etremely poor luck on my part(or extremely good on yours) cursed...needless to say I was a bit more happy when I actually got you, though Muuloc caused us to do a little eq swap afterwards.:P Yeah, another character I loved to hate.
31411, SHAMELESS BROKE BEGGING INSIDE
Posted by Domino on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyone love me or hate me enough to pick up my PBF? lol I'll record a track for you for FREE!
31405, Howdy.
Posted by Kerdiraf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some fun, didn't we? Ranking up and killing, but mostly killing. Both of us seriously ####ed up more than once when we were together (generally amounting to the opponents getting away), but we still managed to kick much ass. I don't think either of us died in a group together. See you.

31410, RE: Howdy.
Too bad you disappeared for a while, because you were on my hitlist.
31393, I was thinking
Posted by Darujhisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This guy is one whacko. One day I'm traveling with him, next he's assassinating me. And then following day, I'm traveling with him again. But then who can believe Scions or drows anyway? I'd thought you were chaotic. Seems not.

Good traveling and pking. Loved those times when you get pretty furious with those who are slow and dim in the group, and I'd think soon they will be on your list of assassinations. :P

Don't know you well as a character, as I mistrusted people generally. See you in the fields(?)!
31409, Changed from chaotic to orderly. Never got it changed back
Look under Jhishesh's post
31391, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Kuraich the Sensei
Posted by Dreaa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Truly impressive in many aspects. To bad you went and deleted, you would of made a huge part of Scion had you hero'd and kept it up. Really enjoyed asking how many assassinations you had, each time I wasn't disappointed either. Like the Character on many levels. I have to say, the last time we were together was intresting. Ragers and Maran's vs. the Scions was fun and all the running they had to do against the three of us. Even odds for the most part, though even though we couldn't harm died. Well done, hope you try for another of the 'Chosen' as some would say.

31408, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Kuraich the Sensei
Is there any doubt in your mind?
31384, Damn...you were a pain as an ally!
Posted by Druszaal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*L* You were a pain in the ass! I was constantly on the balance between keeping you as an ally, or just sayin' screw it, and making an enemy of ya! But you were too damn useful as both a scout and fighter to ever make me shoot for the enemy...plus the last thing I wanted was a competent assassin after me...
Well played to say the least...

Just remember...when you want someone to cast a fireball...MOVE!!! :D Hope you make it back for another round after things settle a bit...
31380, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Kuraich the Sensei
Posted by Giantman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damit I hated the fact that you got me.....and I was watching, scouring the lands, always doing a where......and you still got me, very very persistant, and very good at it. I wanted a chance to smack you, and if I woulda ever been able to fight you, you'da probably fallen pretty quick. *tip* well played

Acaga
31407, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Kuraich the Sensei
Maghrahlris never got you, so take pride in that lol.

I think my last assassin have gone...

Jaerell
Maghrahlris
Kuraich

Some in between, both those were the only ones I took half seriously and Kuraich was the one I took 75% serious. Maybe if I actually try I can hero one or something...
31376, Nice job
Posted by Schlumpy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Definitely made most everyone I knew wary when you were around. Well done and see you in the fields.

31373, News Flash
The day I finally get off my ass, I figure a way to make $500 a week by sitting on my ass. Just my luck huh? Oh well, at least you all know I'll be back. I already have an interesting role I have thought out. It's an unlikely combo (like many of my chars), but hey, I'll make it work. See everyone in the fields.
31375, RE: News Flash
Posted by SandDemon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And this magical way is?
31377, RE: News Flash
Recoding sessions, production, etc. Money in my pocket right now, and clients to call
31359, Scion: The act of exhalation in conveyance of emotion
Posted by Krystia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We traveled together all those times, and I never thought to look into your soul. If I had known you were orderly, or had been a bloodoathed, we probably would have been enemies. As it was, I learned 'know alignment' after I had met you.

I never trusted Kuraich for the fact he was an assassin and I knew him to be a Scion. He also always seemed to have a defeatist attitude to anything that was not directly handed to him. Still, he was an able enough travel companion. Good luck with the next.
31366, Look under Jhishesh's post nt
tt
31343, I'll be brief
Liurnya got the last kill, and that's embarassing in itself, no offense. The first was a good kill. I was on the ocean ith no boat, got stunned and fly dropped, and failed vanish twice. SEcond time my DSL ####ted on me, and that was the end. B een playing CF to kinda get away from the #### I'm supposed to be doing, but now there's million and one things i haven't done. I'd say besides the outbursts of fury I had, this was my most successful character I had since Ocelevan, which I also had to let go due to me not handling things I should be handling. By all means I should be a millionaire by now lol. Anyway I'll be gone from CF for a while, if not for good. Great game. TO everyone who makesa it better, I wish you the best. I'm gone
31345, *sigh*
Posted by Dremkal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Before I found out you were scion it was massive fun
with the imperials.

I liked that we got into a fight over the healer in imperial
lands (I really just saw his name on entering the room and
struck, Never noticed he was out. Maybe I need to highlight
sleeping/resting etc.. hehe)
Middle of imperial lands, each been fighting imperials
left and right, and we get into it with each other.
:) That was great. But you were right he was yours and I
should have stayed clear. Don't be so sneaky maybe?? hehe.

Anyway, I really liked the character, even when he was an
enemy. Our last 'fight' why on earth did ya come talk to me?
You knew I'd have to attack. I even sighed to give you a moment
to move, strike me or whatever.

Well It was loads of fun, okay except for that assassination.
I was just jogging down eastern without a care in the world
and ooof. :) I was still typing e e e
What?!?! stand up first?!?! BAH!

And of course standing in arkham blind yelling taunts to the
anti-paladin. That was great. (I can't believe I lived through
that one.)

As for my 'hard-headedness' If you still read the forums*
by the time I die I'll explain all the rest then.

Good times man, good times.

I was looking forward to a few more fights from ya though.
ahh well. take care of RL first.

*Those who read the forums after they have quit playing
seem to always come back -fair warning. :)
31370, RE: *sigh*
That fight was funny, even though I died. I should have axe kicked you but I wasn't think "hey, this fool is a svirf". Oh well. Sphere Deception and I did a lot of it, though not enough.
31347, RE: I'll be brief
Posted by Liurnya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad about you losing link in that last fight.... No way I could really tell until it was too late and you were dying to bleeding anyway. I saw you run to the healer after the impale so you must have lost link towards the end. Anyway it sucks to lose a nice set like you had, I definitely know the feeling. (Now I can say I've had strange bracers before) In our other fights you always seem to time everything right as resist was falling damn you, and I was too stubborn to leave after a kot and kan. Anyway about being embarassed to die to me....well I had some awful showings against you a couple times so I can understand why. I did get you at centurions that one time though :)
Anyway, good luck with life and everything, and don't take things so personally, it's just a game right?!!! I hope it is at least....
31371, RE: I'll be brief
I think I assassinated you four or five times, but you did kill me, in the end, three times, so it somewhat evens out. I hate hand specs, especially rager hand specs. One on one it's way too easy for them. Anyway, I thought you wo uld leave me alone, until I realized you were a defender, and knew I might die. But what killed me was when my fly dropped, and then I failed two vanishes, which hadn't happened since I perfected it. Just bad luck in the end.
31349, RE: I'll be brief
Posted by Mlyarir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ehh, cant say i'm glad you are gone tho, you did really scare me, you was the one who i would prefer to avoid. Anyway, well done on the char, both skilled and played. Luck with ya next :) err, did you assassinate me?
31372, RE: I'll be brief
Nah it wasn't me. Iyaiz got you.
31358, Well that blows
Posted by Jhisheshh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had been so looking forward to killing you. After all that time you finally level up and now you delete? Bah Humbug!

I am somewhat disappointed that someone who was an bloodoath was then just (seemingly very easily) allowed into scion. But I have no real information on how you did it, so I'll let it go at that.

Everyone was very afraid of you, so you must have been doing something right. Pity about you leaving. Hope you come back so I can kill you then. :)

Take care and good luck with the life stuff.
31367, RE: Well that blows
I only joined the Empire to poison it from the inside. Of course when you died, I just couldn't help myself. To get into Scion I had some things I had to do, which I did, and that was that.
31360, =P Big talk no show
Posted by Iborenn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You sure did talk big, but damned if I never fought you.
31369, RE: =P Big talk no show
I only talked when talked to, for the most part. You loved to say stuff to me, so I spoke back. I think the only thing I did ever say was "every time you make me come to the village, one of you will die." I think I kept that promise pretty good
31364, RE: I'll be brief
Posted by Ackuol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ya had me on my toes alot of the time. I still want to know how you got past me watching all the way down to drow city, and shanked me there. =P Anyhow, well played. Too bad I could never hold onto you long enough to kill you.

-Ackuol
31368, RE: I'll be brief
Too busy running and not enough time looking. I realized you didn't see me when, well, I'll keep my assassin techniques to myself *grin*. Anyway, you almost got me twice, especially that time in Udgaard.
31378, RE: I'll be brief
Posted by Kriggie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Huge props to you. One of the more interesting guys in the game - hope you're back soon in another incarnation.

Take care man
31379, RE: I'll be brief
Yea. I was gonna shoot for a ranger but I just can't do it. I HAVE to play an assassin. It's just my style. So if in a month or two there's some badass assassin dropping everyone around without shame, then you probably know who it is. It's isn't so much that I'm the BEST assassin, as much as it is I like to cause chaos.
31399, RE: I'll be brief
Posted by Urjun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey. I am not sure if i ever got to fight you, but ill just post to say hello and good luck with your next when you come back.