Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Friliwan Fomach the Commander of Warfare, Grog-swilling Sounder of the Clarion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=31324
31324, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Friliwan Fomach the Commander of Warfare, Grog-swilling Sounder of the Clarion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 25 18:14:05 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Friliwan perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:126
31325, Well...
Posted by Charlie Sheen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What can I say, basically, I had to delete because between 15 hours at school, my girlfriend, 40 hours at work, a social life, homework, etc, I just couldn't put the time into this character that I wanted to. I felt bad about him just sitting around on a shelf (and sitting at level 42 because I could never log on long enough to hold any sort of decent group), so I deleted him. I thought a pirate svirf would be fun and interesting to play, it was. Sorry I got so busy, I really had some fun plans for Friliwan, but as you can see, they didn't pan out.

Goodbyes:

Let me start by saying there are a lot of people that I could say goodbye to, but I'll probably forget a ton, so if I forget you, don't take offense, just post and I'll reply with what I thought of you.

Vynmylak: I love the religion. It seemed to fit perfectly with the role, thanks for the tat. Again, sorry I got so busy once school started and had to delete.

Iborenn: You absolutely rule. I remember the first time we spoke and you'd go out of your way to help me get an interview, induction, etc. The fact that you actively went out of your way to help people get in was really cool of you. Keep up the good work, you make a great warrior.

Liurnya: You were lots of fun. I was pulling for you to get commander because you are a tough warrior and I know you had a lot more con left then most that were in the rites :+. Keep being yourself!

Tonri: Sorry, Friliwan was all about Honor. I really thought you'd whip me good when we fought that one time. Thanks for ranking me up, if it were not for you, I'd have been stuck in the 30's forever.

Uh...yeah, I know there are tons more, but my mind is a little frazzled right now, so I'm just going to stop typing. Again, give me a shout and I'll reply.

Ryan.
31327, RE: Well...
Posted by Liurnya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see this but I had a feeling things weren`t going well for your character when I went from hanging out with you almost everyday to seeing you on once a week. I know what you mean about school and a social life getting in the way. Anyway Friliwan was awesome and you helped me a lot early on in the life of Liurnya with our talks about magic, old ragers etc... You definitely brought out good rp in others which is a rare thing. As for getting commander because I had lots of con....well I don`t think that applies anymore :-) Well good luck with school and life, hope to see you back in some form or another. You are definitely an asset to this game.
31329, Hey
Posted by Tonri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, Tonri didn't like you much because of that whole thing. He has a hard time letting go of things. Also, I totally blew that fight and a certain someone yelled at me for it later. I would have done things differently, but truthfully, warriors are my least favorite to fight. Check that, duergar warriors and certain Fire GIant Emperors who can see in the shadows. I did like Friliwan in his own way, but I'll say more when my day comes.

Tonri
31330, Heh. damn dude.
Posted by Dremkal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and I must have vastly different hours.
I never saw frili for most of my life, then after
I decided how I wanted to go, there you are
a Svirf sounder of the clarion in battle.
*sputter* bu... but... awww. nuts.
You had an awesome and fun character though.
Loved the sea references.
I remember one fight we had together (sort of)
probably the only one, I went after a shifter and
you a conjie.
You have any idea how hard it was to stay out of that
fight? My fingers were twitching at the keyboard.
We hadn't discussed the bard, and neither had a reason
ta kill him. figured he would have taken off.

Anyway nice character all the way around.
Since I had a similar one your rp makes me
feel seriously lacking. :) So go you!
when ya get a chance get back in there.

I would never have guessed you were Ryan in a million
years.
Hrm well the rest I'll keep to myself until I am dead.
31361, Heh, I kinda liked Fril
Posted by Iborenn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed your Rp, and the fact that you where always drinking
Hope to see you again in the fields.