Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Jaflekab Lerkilin the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=31191
31191, (DELETED) [None] Jaflekab Lerkilin the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 18 19:06:57 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Jaflekab perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:250
31192, RE: (DELETED) [None] Jaflekab Lerkilin the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Data on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great Forums, Sick combo Lemur/ Croc. Had croc before, so I knew it's strengths and down falls, Lemur very nice form, and I learned what I needed to about it. I was basically unkillable if I wanted to be. I never used preps cause I didn't need them. My goal was piss off villagers to no end. Maybe kill a couple if they would hold still. Well basically no cabal, it got boring fast. So I ended it.

As for goodbyes, Simple

Imms - thanks for keeping the great game of cf going, and all the work

Village fun fights, your all the same basically. Comments, questions and or bitching go ahead I'll reply as they come in.

Allies - I know I helped hero some people, led three people for the mummy quest. that was fun. Emperor I really liked you, we didn't talk much but it was a good relationship. if I recall it started when I traded you a bracelet of charms for some item not near the value but had the hp I needed.

Anyways, not much to say. So just post and I'll answer if your interested

- Data
31203, RE: (DELETED) [None] Jaflekab Lerkilin the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Giantman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fun fights, always knew you'd be gunning for the village, and sometimes you picked up an ally or two, so that made things enjoyable. Good luck on the next

Acaga
31277, RE: (DELETED) [None] Jaflekab Lerkilin the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Xaden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well played, I believe I still remember the first time we fought, if
I am thinking of the right croc/lemur inside the frigid waste lands. You annoyed me so much it wasn't even funny, no matter what I did or what I had on I just didn't have the ranks to keep up with your forms. anyway good job on a char well played.
Gemforge
31292, Yeah that was me, A villager trapped in snow worm lair, how could I turn away n/t
Posted by Data on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t