Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Hafizar the Grand Master of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=30372
30372, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Hafizar the Grand Master of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 23 07:35:28 2004

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Hafizar perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:346
30434, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Hafizar the Grand Master of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Elsworth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really impressed, you were just about the only one who's logged on (aside from Laes) at the evening (my local) time when there are usually too many Fortress ones around. And you were always willing to defend, that's really nice too. A pity you died...

Yes, it's daggers. Hurl throat can be such a pain eh. =P
30436, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Hafizar the Grand Master of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Villis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*whisper* hell, i should not but i shall say , that i know them both Laes and Khajaal very close :) , so nothing strange with us walking in the same time sometimes. :) tho, there werent any perma-group, we usually were doing on own. Just a pity i didnt get it the War Master place, or we would control the Empire :)
30390, my farewells.
Hafizar is gone, it was nice to be imperial bard once again, but i just got it a bit bored, and wish to try something different now.
Wasnt played CF for about a half-year, so when i came back, from what i saw, Empire was very weakened, and i decided to help it a bit.
Heh, actually i olways loved that cabal. My first char i did really like, was arial warrior, sword/hand, Villis, the sharp Edge of the Blade, i can remember the title still. That was in the old Empire.
My farewells:

Imms:
hmm, didnt really have much of it. The only last time, Blademaster was speaking with me about, err 'weakness' unsure who was that, but think twas Khas.

Empire:
Blitzenturt - a nice Emperor, i got the oath from you when you was yet the War Master, and even then you promised me the place along Elite Blades. You was a kindly and nice Emperor, and i loved you much. And you was surely pretty strong. Sorry about that note, i didnt manage to write about you. But that really hard when you dont know language enough.

Wojif - heh, you got the sit of the War Master, but i think i would make it a bit better, and i think you got it 'caz you was in right place and right time. Anyway, i respect you much, and wasnt even thinking about to turn you from that place.

Khajaal - well, good healer, came into Empire after me, tho, got the sit of the High Priest pretty fast, very nice.

Quevea - i knew that you are better than Khajaal, but he was more willing to help me and other blades, so when Wojif asked me who would i prefer to see at High Priest place, i said that Empire can use both of you, and let Khajaal be High Priest and you be the Priestess.But anyway, as i did say already, you was a decent healer. Just decent.
And yeah, those notes were really nice, pity i cant write something like it.

Laes - well, didnt really travel with ya much by Hafizar, but you are old, so there were Grrhanr, Vilkins, Seukyaso and Hafizar who travelled with ya :) very well done with Shadow Lord, and those all assasinations i saw very pretty good.

I could say some words about others, but none really impressed me,
'haps 'caz they were all young :) i bet many of those shall make it very good warriors( err, cant remember all of them ), assassins(Sya? that hard name) and thiefs (Urog). :)

Battle: hmm, only few coming to mind, sorry if i miss someone.

Iborenn - heh, you never scared me, just once perhaps, the only thing
i was impressed how you did all run and hide. Unsure if i fough you once when you was using weapons differ from swords, tho flurry is hard sometimes.

Tinfalan - heh, daggers/maces combo is nice, silencer and cranial was the things i rather hated. You are a good rager, unsure but close to always coming to defend, and you didnt avoid the fight.

Acaga - well, close to always we were killing you thro the raids, you are brave but weak.

Fortress:
Lariya - well, you are as old as Laes, or perhaps even older, i was fighting you by those four i bealive: Grrhanr, Vilkins, Seukyaso and Hafizar, just a beast for the elven paladin.

Menon - you was fast growing and really annoying one, excaping the death close to always, tho, you deleted too fast.

Elstratuviel - har, same as with Lariya and Laes, VERY old, very nice bard, both skill and role. i really was afraid of you.

Golron - ouch, unsure how many times we killed you, twice unsure how you didnt die yet, should be close already? You was coming and coming, dying and dying, i think you could plan those all retrives a bit better.

Marelin and Lekerjey - i dont like neuro and disrupt organ.. :)

Azo - very good played skilled and role, it was nice to speak with you for sure :)

there are some more , tho, them arent that good like the rest, i shall try to just name some of them:
Brordaran - you was rare in the game.
Rouchevien - heh, you funny and i hate templar defense. :)
Elsworth - daggers? unsure already.
damn, cant remember much more.
and yeah, those stupid shifters with birds, nothing fun in that,
err, Tibderolt and someone else.

Tribunals :
just two: Traba and Drokalyth, thanks for learning on those spirits. :)

Outlanders - none of ya.
Scions - none of ya.

uncaballed:
Derafhac - hell man, you was a very strong warrior, and sure i hate axes and pincer :) beside skill you was just a nice person to speak and fight.

Aldin - just angry shifter, you seems to be against all of them, still cant forget the time you killed me at the village, when there were Acaga and Iborenn already, and me and some another imperial (Vandryn?) were retriving. and hell, you coming with another shifter and voker, that wasnt nice. but i still liked you.

Kedewyn - nice conjurer, very good person to speak or travel with.

Kak - har, that was pretty nice i managed to payback you, and didnt let you strike back, i was afraid of you hardly too.

well, sorry if i miss someone, write something and i shall surely answer, twas fun and i surely shall proceed with cf.

30416, Nice job
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember fighting you with my healer Ror. You know how to play a bard, and werent afraid to fight. Probably one of only a few Imperials that can hold their own in a solo fight....

Never really got to talk to you though other than fighting. See you.

30421, Hate....fighting......bards.....
Posted by Tinfalan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a great fight, willing to defend and willing to jump right in to retrieve. Half the blades never show when I solo-attack the vanquisher, but you always showed no matter what. That time Zilraeth jumped into our fight at large crossroads I was super pissed, actually turned around and killed him for it heh. Anyhow well played especially from how much it appears your struggling with our language, you are doing a fine job and I enjoyed being your enemy.
30422, liked you
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Out of all the imperials, you were the only one I've seen about recently who is logged on for ages when no other imperials are on (apart from shadows who can avoid enemies much more easily).
30426, You were cool.
Posted by Derafhac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always stuck around when the odds were bad, and you were capable as hell. Always up for a fight too, which is more than could be said for a lot of the imperials - like the War Master. You should've been a bard War Master. :) Anyway, good luck with the next.
30431, Up for a fight
Posted by Wojif on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm well considering I would constantly run into you when I was half dead, or trying to regear, yeah I ducked you more than once. I think I fought you more than enough, besides I knew more than not it would be, Pincer pincer pincer from you. Stick with what works I suppose. Usually you had unbreakable, cursed weapons, so there was no real way around it. You just always were able to out melee me. The times I tangled with you unpreped all ended the same way, me dead. Frustrating at best.

Still had to respect the svirf. =0p
30438, Well, true enough
Posted by Derafhac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My weapons were never unbreakable and hardly ever cursed, but I guess your luck didn't work out too well that way. I think the only unbreakable weapon I ever used was Rancor, in dual wield. Pincer pincer pincer was what I tended to do, though. :) At the end I had started to mess around with dirtkicking Blitzy but usually pincer is what worked. I did prep a lot, and the legacy worked well against giants and all.

Of course, you're responsible (along with Quevea or whoever was there) for killing me at centurion traps more than two or three times. Good job on that.

Regards,
Timmy
30430, So long
Posted by Wojif on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lots of fun times.
More to be said, but I'll wait till I'm gone.

30432, RE: my farewells.
Posted by Talabrina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>i was fighting you by those four i bealive: Grrhanr, Vilkins, Seukyaso and Hafizar, just a beast for the elven paladin.

Heh, Grrhanr my old budy that i wanted to take with me to hell and then you deleted on me... :)

Bah.. See you in the fields some other time... ;)

Zhenzar, Talabrina, Zargu and a few others..
30433, RE: my farewells.
heh, i should say that Grrhanr was the only one who died of age, him was old already when get it the War Master post, we were exploring the mino area with Dahrozirn, and i managed to wear that stupid robe, which made me older, and i died. :) Sorry for that trip :))
30435, You where a tough bard
Posted by Iborenn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And could change the tide of a fight verrrrry quickly,
I reallllly wanted to kill you and sooner or later had you stuck around I would have figured something out =P
So hey when are you going to play a battle bard? =)
30437, RE: You where a tough bard
I had that idea, to make battle bard, but the Village was always hard to join. Bard is very good in group on group fights, i hope i did good thro them. and as for you, you surely are the one who knew when to run and how to hide. :) and of course when to come :)
30445, RE: my farewells.
Posted by Aldin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
just angry shifter,

At least he isnt a gnome.

Little more to it than that, maybe not much though. Aldin liked hafizar as well (well as much as he likes anyone he fights regularly) and some of our other interactions outside of killing and full looting each other were mutually beneficial at times I think.