Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTime to take a break.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29955
29955, Time to take a break.
Posted by Zontoya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this is my goodbye.....for now.

Taking a breather from CF for awhile. Lot of new responsibilities on the homefront and starting back to school to finish a degree that is long overdue. Add the fact that I recently have gotten married and work and dosen't leave much time. Thanks to everyone out there that I have had the priviledge of interacting with. This game is such an awesome experience and I have had a great time. I'm sure I'll be back, but for now its quittin' time.

Imms, thank you for the tireless effort that goes into what you do. Sometimes I am sure its thankless work, but I appreciated everything you guys do.

Okay on to goodbyes for this character...

OUTLANDER

Great cabal with lots of angles. Made for a great time (most of the time). Being outnumbered a lot of times gets frustrating, but I enjoyed the times.

Thresinok - Keep on keepin on man. I traveled with you quite often, and you showed me a few new things. I could tell that gamewise your knowledege far exceeded mine, and it was nice to have someone like you around.

Tjok - Didn't interact much with you with this char, but with a previous outlander I remember when I interviewed you. :) Doing a good job with leading the guys around, and I wish you the best of luck.

Psyrel - Kinda scolded you for deleting, then look what I do. heh
Gutsy bard that charged into everything. Enjoyed traveling with you.

Lyristeon - Figured you were probably the Imm behind the dark voice echos, and you made playing Zontoya quite fun. I tell you, you are the hardest part about deleting this character. It seemed like you had things in store for me, and I was really wanting to take them further. Thanks for making my time with Zontoya fun, and thanks for the induction.

Empire

Fought a few of you in my younger years, though none too recent. Hopefully the ganging that went on then is only something that occurs pre 40's with you guys.

Tribunals

What can I say. Most of the time I logged in to find no fetish and about three of you in my range.

Anyhow, I'm really falling asleep here. I am sure there are a lot of things I am forgetting, and if so please post and I will reply. I'm off to take a breather and perhaps return with a little more wind in my sails sooner or later.

-Rob
29976, It wasn't just me.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's one of the really nice things about Outlander. Amaranthe and I are constantly trying to make the game more fun for the players. Not just for Outlander, but when Outlander is the focus point for it, we can be a little more visible with the efforts. You got both of us for awhile there. Good luck with everything.
29974, RE: Time to take a break.
Posted by Amaranthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lyristeon - Figured you were probably the Imm behind the dark voice echos, and you made playing Zontoya quite fun. I tell you, you are the hardest part about deleting this character. It seemed like you had things in store for me, and I was really wanting to take them further. Thanks for making my time with Zontoya fun, and thanks for the induction.

That was me, and you're welcome. Curses! You foiled all my plans!
29975, RE: Time to take a break.
Posted by Zontoya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, I am shocked it was you. I was actually trying to think of ways to hide it so you wouldn't know about it as a patron Imm. Thanks for the interaction though. It really made this char. a lot of fun.
29973, Aw.
Posted by Tjok. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can't remember who Tjok interviewed .. unless you played Therisa? Seems like ages ago.

Well, it's a loss to see you delete just as things were getting interesting with some hero-range-evil-aligns-with-attitude. And good luck with your degree!