Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vivimancer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29934
29934, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vivimancer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 7 21:50:42 2004

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Alynana perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:272
29948, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vivimancer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Alynana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I felt it was finally time to get it over with. Sorry everyone who knew me and wanted me to stick around, I just couldn't do it anymore. I loved the character at first, enjoyed it to no end, then it just went downhill. So I'll try to give some goodbyes, but I don't know how well they'll go and I'll most likely repond easier to ones posted here.

Amaranthe - Well, at least this follower of yours didn't auto-delete. I enjoy your religion and have since my last follower. This time I made the role before I made the religion and it just added on and on. I accomplished everything I set down as my goals... I think that was half the problem of me not sticking with it further. Thanks for the title, tattoo, and leadership and all that. I'll be back to your religion sometime.

Massie - You were by far Alynana's best friend in mortal life. We went around doing so much together it wasn't funny and we were a mean team. Sorry about not being fast enough on the wordings that I got you killed, wish that hadn't happened. Good luck on whatever you're playing now.

Tjok - My neutral counterpart, you're doing great. You seem solid and strong and that is something that people say "hey, this guy is good". Keep it up.

I don't have anymore for now, though I will be posting some other things later. Maybe I'll get on premium, though with my lack of money at the moment, I doubt it will be from me. See you in the fields.

Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vivimancer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Dacheal Falladean the Harvest of the Coven, Captain of the Sylvan Warders
Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames
Ralicazin the Holy Hero, Warder Captain
Elarion the Bard Hero, Apostle of the Dawn
And many other heroes, etc.
29964, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vivimancer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Amaranthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sorry to see you go, though I can't say I'm surprised. It was pretty clear that you either had lost interest or time to invest in Alynana, so I figured the writing was on the wall for a deletion.

You've probably been the best example of a "good-aligned" Outlander to date.
29969, What a hit to the Haven.
Posted by Tjok. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To lose three of you in a single day.

I thought Alynana was pretty cool. For a while there when our times matched, you had the most impeccable timing. I'd be all alone trying to fend off multiple raids from 3-4(+) Tribunal, burning through hope as each successive raid drained me some, when suddenly you'd log in and it be like "Allriiiiiight. Now it's ass kicking time."
29996, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vivimancer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Kelara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really, really sad to see you go. While I remain active with other characters, Kelara was the first and only of mine to meet you. I think you would have been neat to know, but then... I NEVER saw you around any more. A shame. Good luck with your next!
30006, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vivimancer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Alynana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks, I do remember helping you out, and believe me, while you don't know it, you helped out a character of mine with Kelara. I hope that what I could do for you when I could was something you appreciated, it was my main goal for Alynana to help the other Outlanders as much as I could. Enjoy.