Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Jal the Talismanic
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29744
29744, (DELETED) [None] Jal the Talismanic
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 30 18:21:03 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Jal perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:126
29746, Oh well.
Posted by jal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Goodbyes:

Corilanth: Good luck.

Sargentenos: Remember when you had three of your items and I demanded that you let me lead the defense, then mysteriously I led us into the big group of Maran and then fled as soon as you got attacked and you died? That was no accident. You shouldn't have said what you said.

Vezran: I can't believe you died to Arksok that one time. You were cool though.

Monsavis: Enjoy.

Tuk: What the ####?!? Why did you start avoiding me as soon as I got shields? Anyways, it's probably for the best because I would have killed you when I got the chance for screwing me over you know when. Maybe you knew that.

Mekantos: : (. I was really dissapointed, but those are the breaks. Shouldn't have been watching TV at the time. Especially a rerun.

Enemies:

You all were tools. If you made me flee, it's because I didn't want to waste rods on you. Some of the tactics I encountered made me scratch my head and wonder. Managed to make it a whole char without a PK death. Only one mob death, pre pk range. Might have been more meaningful if I could have made it another 200 hours.

I think I finally found out the perfect affinity for an arial invoker. It felt so right. I'd say I spent 40 hours or more pking or gathering gear, so to get where I was in so few hours was a testament to the perfect affinity allotment and good groups. Thanks to all those who let me master channel heat while killing mobs : ). The only thing I really wanted to do is to go to secret explore place while using the bonus granted for secret explore area by secret cabal. Didn't work out. Next summer another attempt at a Scion invoker. For this year, it's over. Good luck.
29747, RE: Oh well.
Posted by Vezran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
> Vezran: I can't believe you died to Arksok that one time. You were cool though.

I can't either, to tell you the truth. But yeah, good times. Probably shouldn't have deleted.
29748, sure love yourself n/t
Posted by Evil Genius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
29749, RE: Oh well.
Posted by G-nome on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked traveling with you from the get go. Was hoping to travel some more once I received one of my major forms but ah well. Hope you didn't find me too annoying and if you did, well that was more or less how I was suppose to come off. Good luck!
29751, Damn
Posted by Corilanth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, I had some really really high expectations of you. If I were to make chancellor (yeah right, im the last person in line), i would have had some awesome plans for you. As for the luck, im gonna need it. It seems Loth made his becoming, so theyre gonna need a formidable foe to think twice about coming and ####ing around with the chasm. Anyways, post an e-mail If you can, I had some question and I would like to keep you updated on how everything goes. Anyways, see ya next summer sounds like.

Corilanth the Hopeful for now.
29802, RE: Damn
Posted by jal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
atrc46@mizzou.edu