Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Farzelkep the Force of Nature
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29593
29593, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Farzelkep the Force of Nature
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 27 03:42:05 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Farzelkep perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:162
29627, Well. Quick goodbye.
Posted by Tjok. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun running with Farzelkep. It was a real nice break from logging in alone all the time. Still remember the time when you, Blehtain, and Tjok raided the palace. Didn't go so well, but it was so amazing to have two others to raid with that it stuck in my mind :P I haven't had as much time to play games this Summer, or else I'm sure we would have torn things up for a while.

One thing I was never sure of was how much your religion influenced your actions - expecting the unexpected makes you wary.

Anyway. See you around.
29664, RE: Well. Quick goodbye.
Posted by Farz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a blast with you as well, Tjok. I had hoped I would stick around long enough to pick up the flame when your time was over (age or con) but at the end it just seemed more of a chore to log in then it was fun anymore. I had a lot of fun raiding with you and you seem like a really cool person. Good luck and I hope we run into each other again.

As far as religion goes, I tried keep it as a primary in Farzelkep's life. Not sure if anyone realizied it but if not, I guess I did it right heh.

Cool religion with lots of flexibility but at the same time I do wish I would have gotten a little more immteraction. Great Imm though, plays his role -very- well.