Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Obaznuk the Winged Maran, Battle-Forged Blade of the Light
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29260
29260, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Obaznuk the Winged Maran, Battle-Forged Blade of the Light
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 12 00:43:25 2004

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Obaznuk perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:587
29310, Obaznuk finally fell in and drowned...
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He just got so excited about fishing in his magical fountain that when he finally saw a fish, he jumped in after it. What can I say, Obaznuk was a great ride. A handful of big things have come up in my own personal life over the last few months that have pretty much forced me away from the computer save for getting online long enough to check my e-mails and read the forums. I expect I'll be back in a while, once I get things situated. Once you fall this much in love with the game, you always find time for it. I would like to apologize to my mentor for falling out like this. I know I promised you I wouldn't. I would also like to apologize to the other Fort imms Shokai/Vynmylak/Nhiala, I tried to do my best to keep up on things that were going on and help out where I could. Also, a thanks to Valg and Zulg for all the work you did on my area and I'm sorry I didn't stick around at least long enough to get it in. Finally, a special thanks to everyone else, all the other imms I sat with and the mortals I interacted with. I'll see you all in the C-fields someday soon.
Ben
29312, Now who I am supposed to talk to in the middle of the night?
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I next roll a fort character and no one else
is on who can I pester?

Ahh well, While my limited interactions with you as
the wootie-imm were enjoyable, I had alot more fun
with you as a mort. :)
'cept that damn rager. grrrr. :)

see ya round.
29326, RE: Obaznuk finally fell in and drowned...
Posted by Golron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn you!

I only had limited interactions with you, but those I did I had great fun with. My induction will last with me for awhile, that was great fun :P I am so telling you chicken is the way to go though.....

Things like after I died and you log on almost straight after and ask if I am alright and doing well. Things like that are just great for people. Shame to see you go.

Hope something happens so you can get back to cfing and make another crazy char.

Golron
29381, You were lots of fun, and one of Parcan's good friends
Posted by Parcan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't even know that we even travelled that much, but it's been a year, what I really remember about you is just havin fun talkin to you. Anyway, good luck with RL. Catch you later,
Grant
29382, RE: Obaznuk finally fell in and drowned...
Posted by Vynmylak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, damn. I understand the personal life thing -- hope it gets resolved so we can get another great character out of you. And, you're right, you'll be back. Just do me a favor this time. No more wootie! Yip, yip! *grin*

-- Vyn

29389, Better that than "Vyn, you seed me's cookie? It's a nice cookie". nt
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
29450, So long Obaz
Posted by Vorondel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved hanging around with you. Obaznuk was a unique, great character both as a mortal and as an immortal. Definately a name I will remember for a long time. Wootie man, wootie!

See you in the fields,

Vor

29302, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Obaznuk the Winged Maran, Battle-Forged Blade of the Light
Posted by Shev on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wootie!

You'll be missed.