Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lekerjey the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29036
29036, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lekerjey the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 10 07:12:56 2004

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Lekerjey perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:390
29071, I'm Out.
Posted by Lekerjey on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My first mage to make it past rank 18..Never had so much fun before. Started out like ‘Oh, we really need to use wands? Where do I get them?’. Thanks to the kind people out there who showed me! I appreciate it. Transmuters are a very cool class..their spells are so diverse and flexible. Transmuters feel like a race of their own as well..you somehow wonder about the other transmuter out there. One thing though, muter spells are very expensive in mana :)

Was abit disappointed at how I con-died..was in Yzekon with Reazaifr and Anyldor. I really wanted to die in a big gigantic fight with the Empire, even got all the preps and was waiting for it. Thanks for staying around to send me off though, you two. :)

For the future acolytes..work hard. It seems to me you only get promoted when you work very hard, and get promoted to work even harder :) But it was good fun..be it running all over the world rescueing or feeding people, or just being support. I didn’t enjoy sitting at the inn talking too much though hehe.

IMMORTALS :
Vynmylak – Thanks for the promotion. I hope I didn’t disappoint you as an Acolyte too much, especially towards the end. When you told me to work harder, I really did.

Nhiala – I liked the way you organised us for retrievals, combats and such. Your char to me was independent, strong yet caring. A strong Maran with some Acolyte in the heart.

To the imm that told me ‘Well done’ (was that you Vynmylak?) after I had killed an Imperial at the gates and returned him some stuff – Thanks. Two simple words can make somebody’s day and let her know she’s on the right track. Just two words! ;)

To the Imm that made mirrors of Menon and me at the Inn when we were outnumbered by Imperials – Thanks. That was one of the coolest things. We should have gone and raided, would have been fun to see the Imperials’ faces.

FORTRESS :
I had much fun in it, even if helping some of you meant death for me ;) Brigade needs to toughen it’s fighters up..it’s the Holy Brigade of the Light afterall! But many of you were awesome, and as long as you keep learning, that is the best. Rouchevien, Ryldain, Brordaran, Elstratuviel – Drop me an email if you like..you 4 were considered my closest friends.

ACOLYTES :
There are so few of you one hand is enough to count. Keep going, it’s not easy.

Audriel – Not many people know how much work you actually do. Both IC and OOC. I am not a leader and I have to do quite some work, I should think your workload is near double ;) I liked you more as I got to know you better.

Also like how you put in so much effort guiding the scribes, handing out tasks, organising them. Very very well done. I need to say it again..very well done. I was glad when you were made Cardinal. I still am.

Vahletharien – Thanks for induction..the interview was enjoyable. Well-played..I couldn't make up my mind if I liked you or not. And..I enjoyed *cough* hunting *cough* with the Prophet in a way *wink*

Velandir – You seem promising there. Keep going *cheers you on* You are the only active scribe in the Fort, ya know?

Tiahan – Don’t see you much. But I know you..I interviewed you, and there are so few scribes :) Work harder to get Acolyte status.

Xalli – Seems like my con-death beat your age-death :) Strange philosophies you had, I couldn’t understand half of it honestly. But thanks for the times when you followed me to re-equip, and all the sancs and all that stuff. Hurry and hold your festival!

Anyldor – I am including you here even if you were kicked out. I believe you will be back soon. Keep working, work harder actually :) You were a pretty good friend to Lek, very good with gold finding too. Well done on working on the fund for Tar Valon.

MARANS :

Rouchevien – You taught me a whole lot about this game. I think with Lek, I learnt more or as much as my past 2 heroes combined. You helped me a lot as well. Enjoyed following you around. No matter what the rest say, I’d say you were awesome, because I knew you first hand, since rank 12 or something. Well done.

Ryldain – Another awesome, awesome friend. I liked how I didn’t have to say anything, and neither did you, and yet feel like I know you really well. My favourite partner to fight beside. With you, we left corpses behind, and never our own. Only died once with you, but that was with a huge group fight vs Empire. Thanks for showing me the rod thing too..I didn’t even ask. :) Btw, that supply is an endless one. Well done. I will miss you for sure.

Brordaran – You were like Lek’s older brother. Much fun. Enjoyed all the time spent with you. Liked your speech and behaviour. Liked how you pissed Menon in a way ;) Liked guarding your back for you. Well..liked Brordaran a lot.

Elstratuviel – Did I gain your respect somehow? Because after a certain time, you never called me master lekerjey, like how you call every other female char. It was always mistress lekerjey, and you asked about my role. Also, you showed me where to get some nice gear, gave me some wands, helped me out and stuff, without my asking. I respected you as well. Together with the above three names, I cheered when any of you logged on.

Golron – *Salutes Marshall* ;) I know you told me not to do that. But I respected you a lot after that death, and the reason behind it. Please, next time, allow me (I mean, the rest now) to help. I feel so irritated standing there guarding your backpack for you and watching you die. Honestly, I thought you’d con-die first and not me..I guess I am more reckless in the end :) And leader con must help some! Oh and yes, I enjoyed saving your arse. ;)

Menon – Very well role-played char. Keep up the good work. One thing though..I died the most number of deaths led by you heh..that’s why during a certain period, I made you follow me instead, even if I don’t lead too well myself. Sometimes, it’s good to follow instead of lead..but I guess it’s in your role to lead? Anyway, our interactions were cool. Keep up with the good role-play.

Marelin – Felt like there was some sort of competition between us and I didn't like it one bit, so I went all out to befried you. Because, two transmuters who are friends and work together are very deadly, and very fun..going to places duoed hmm. ;) Now that I'm dead..go get the thing I showed ya! One thing, don't drain your mana out so fast, especially when headed to Empire and stuff.

Glilanthis – I was Thewlse.

Captain-to-be : I wonder who. Good luck!

EMPIRE :
Too bad I didn’t get to die fighting you guys :( My only regret. I liked it when lots of Empire people were around..it meant that lots of fighting would take place, and I didn’t have to sit at the inn and talk about the Light hehe. Now that there can be up to 8 Imperials in range, a pity I died.

Laes –I enjoyed our fights! It’s the ‘who gets the neuro or who gets the tigerclaw in first’ game hehe. Good fun. You’re cool. And did I manage to show the Shadow Lord what mercy was? ;)

Blitzenturt – You are sneaky for a fire giant! I fell to you many times when I didn’t think you were coming and altruismed younger Forts and was hurt, unprepped and slowed. You seemed to fight mostly only when you choose to, and not when others picked the fight, so I got the arrogant vibe from you there. Well done on that.

Quevea – It seems like when you’re around, suddenly all the other Imperials are around as well. ;) I thought you were a very skilled healer. Good job.

Khajaal – Another healer..you stuck around even if you died a lot, gives me a good impression.

Drox – You should have returned to your corpse that time you tried to retrieve. I left you things. Seems to have guts, so good.

Lothorectred – Like Drox, another one who underestimated the powers of a transmuter hehe. Hope you had fun that fight ;) And thanks for caring about the next Maran you killed. *wink*

Hafizar – Died to your fiend a couple of times, couldn’t heal in time after wording. Never killed you..very good for a bard. You somehow managed to escape also when there was something like 4 of us against you. Very annoying (aka skilled), good rp.

Jalecan – I hate silence (duh). :) Keep it up.

Brosshal – My old enemy..where did you go to? I remember having to defend the Fort from you for the first time after I got all my spells and skills, and I didn’t know what to do. So I fought you like I would a mob heh. You’re skilled..fun fighting with you. And now, I think I can defend better, or at least, as well as you can attack, as we spoke about ;)

SCIONS :
Didn’t really meet many of you, but almost every one of you I met is skilled and good rpers. Seems like a pretty cool cabal, with pretty cool powers.

Mangar – You smart thing. I liked your rp. Got me stuck a few times as to how to reply.

Diiafd – Don’t really like fighting invokers, along with healers, because they just don’t die. ;)

Zytanesis – Read above. I thought you were pretty cool that time at the Fort though.

OUTLANDERS :
Didn’t meet or interact with you guys much, if at all. Only talked to and grouped with Massie once, and Alynana once in attempts of retrieving our items.

HERALDS :
Met a few of you. Many of you seem the same to me..a happy bunch though. I liked that grayhearted felar assassin..what was his name?

Esfergref – Thanks for spicing my interview with Garion up. That was nice :)

Soniel – Travelled a few times with you and Anyldor. Great to know you.

Thigodus – Liked your char’s style.

TRIBUNALS :
Another cabal I didn’t interact with much if at all.

Gurden – How’s Earl? I liked your char. Somehow, when cloud giants are funny, they’re really funny.

Amtheia – Thanks for helping the Fort, especially much before you became a tribbie.

RAGERS :
I didn’t see you guys as enemies at all, so I tried to avoid fighting you. I can duo anyway so not a problem. My real enemies were the Imperials and Scions.

OTHERS :
Kak – Hope you get all that gold soon! You’re an excellent thief. Thanks for all those wands..especially in the beginning when I didn’t know any at all. Reliable ally and friend.

Twynker – I see we con-died on the same day ;) Sorry for dragging you on all that Empire fights, that you were made a goodie and lost your skills. I enjoyed your company a lot friend. And Irin did give you a hug ha.

Reazaifr – I liked your rp. I liked how you were clear, methodical and knowledgeable. Sorry about that time in the Mines of Sitran..I am very careless :)

Yalanka – Thanks for all the eq. and help against Empire. Much appreciated!

Niostik – Pretty skilled healer. You should play the time when a lot of Imperials play. Hehe..good job though. Keep going. Thanks for the Trothon trips and stuff. Somehow your name makes me think of some kind of female mutant evil gummy hehe ;)

Markow – My old friend. I see you deleted. Thanks for helping the Fort, and showing me around some places.

Varag – My first mission case. Mwahaha. I was rank 5, and you 11. Stopped to say hi since you were a storm. Then, I showed you around abit, and you go down and go to the abyss in the sewers. (Don’t worry, I did that before too heh.) So I brought you a potion. Then, an AP attacks you in town. Lochzan was there, and the AP deleted heh. Much fun and exciting day. Lek’s start of adventures.

Drop me a mail if you wish – svetta@outgun.com

Anyone else, just post and I’ll reply. Btw Stan, do you still play?

-Sheryl
29080, Sigh
Posted by Reazaifr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off, the incident in the sitran, was rahter painfull. :) But You learnt from it. And as did my char. At that point I thought you somewhat new. Then as time went you improved alot. And I was impressed when I heard of some of your actions.

In our last travel you where life a professional. We breezed through until that last one came.. *cough* I never thought we would make it with such ease. Just goes to prove how a compotent trans can make this easy.

You will be missed for several reasons from reaz side. I really enjoyed your company. But it seems all them I travel with die these days.

Good luck with the next one. Reazaifr
29082, I loved having you around.
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The two of us, together, were pretty damned powerful. The sheer number of hits coming from a paladin using one weapon, with hastening is just disgusting. Coupled with your skill with knowing just when to pop in and neuro or disrupt, and your willingness to mix it up with me against bigger groups made you a VERY welcome companion.

You weren't concerned about gear or anything but the cabal and our coming through a fight intact. You were, in a word, awesome.
29139, RE: I loved having you around.
Thanks for your words. That day we left a strewn of corpses behind against bad odds was totally fun I have to agree..I believe we were lucky too :) They weren't all bunched up together, and when 3 or 4 of them were on us, I was bleeding with 40hp left, prots/spells down, things all stolen, i needed just an hour for me to word home, and i did. *cheers*

good luck with whatever you're working on now. it truly was an honour knowing you.
29089, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Marelin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah. The fort is going to miss you for sure, and so am I. As for competition, I don't know but now that you mention it we both usually tried to cast the same spells asked for on the same person in a group, resulting in both of us ending up with less mana :P

And yeah, I'm starting to consider to gear for mana instead of hp, that way I might not be down on 200 when reaching the inners but then, nah ;)

Thanks for all the help, that thing is going to help a lot I hope.

Toots and take care.

Marelin
29141, RE: I'm Out.
Hehe no..you should gear for hp! :) the more the merrier. unless the other piece of eq which gives mana has other nice benefits too like high saves and stuff. Conserve and increase mana by sleeping..it's great with slow ;) it's not necessary to speed up and help with killing mobs unless you want to of course :)

yep, get that thing and kick more ass! *cheers Marelin on*
29094, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Golron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What am I to do now.....?

So many good friends gone in such a short time....hrmph, I can take em!

Whenever you logged on I became happier, I knew someone would be able to keep me company with all my regearing and would watch my back well. You were always great to me and I would not have guessed it was your first mage above 18.

Thanks for words, means alot to me, and thanks for keeping my knapsack heh.

I really hope you come back to the Fort sometime soon, would love to have you back.

Golron
29103, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Menon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey! I'm very sorry to see you go, though with me leading you around a con-death was obviously bound to happen ;).

Seriously though, I don't really know what I do wrong but whenever I lead the group everyone always aims for the transmuters, you'd think I'd learn to spam more heals your way and sometimes I do, but obviously not nearly enough. But I'm not the one to tell you to keep guard outside in duo or some boring stuff like that. As far as the leading goes, then yes I think the paladin code pretty much dictates that you're the leader.

Lekerjey ment alot to Menon, although he did not often express this (aside from that rather vague thing in the end) I was always relived to notice you about.

So to wrap it up I have to say I like playing the balls to the walls way, unfortunately at times others tagging along suffers from this (which is so horribly bad from an ic perspective it's just silly, but the motivation for Menon there is pretty much that they are soldiers of the Fortress just like him and they know that they may very well die and they have been told to pull out if the crap hits). I'd like to think I have improved on that as of lately though.

Best of luck to you in the fields!
29109, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Esfergref on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What can I say? Its what I do. ;)
And yes, some heralds have the tendency to be...alike, I try to discourage that though, all heralds don't have to be happy-go-lucky "I love everyone!" characters, hatred is just peachy!
Anyway!
Luck with your next, and the ever cliched "See ya in the fields!"
29145, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Anyldor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I realy enjoyed our time together, I know I have quite a bit of work to do and am not one who prefers to charge into a fight but that is just me. I enjoy the company of others and that shows quite a lot now I guess. I was realy sad when you told me that was your last death when we went to Yzekon :-(, spending the time with you at the end was something I realy wanted to do, made me feel a little better about losing a good friend. Your words of encouragement realy helped both me and my character. :-) Hope your next will be as much fun.
29148, Bye
Posted by Laes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Laes –I enjoyed our fights! It’s the ‘who gets the neuro or
>who gets the tigerclaw in first’ game hehe. Good fun. You’re
>cool.

Thank you. When you were around, I always had a reason to worry, and I had to be extremely careful on retrievals. You were one of the few persons to actually kill me one on one. Very well done on this! As for tiger claw... it is a bane of actively casting classes, but sometimes you managed to get away alive.

> And did I manage to show the Shadow Lord what mercy was?
>;)

Yes. You really impressed me when you left even gold in my corpse. I believe it is the first time someone could have grabbed the coins but left them. Nicely done, and good luck with your next character!

Laes
29155, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Khajaal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks. Did I really die a lot? Well, perhaps, only when You was around with your damn ability to paralize me :). I would say, you was the most skilled transmuter of the fort... atleast it's my feeling.
29156, I enjoyed Lekerjey
Posted by Quevea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We never talked, but when you were around I could at least count on some good loot! :) I started feeling bad for you because most of the time you wouldn't even make it to the Vanquisher before you died. That's the down side of being the class that always gets targetted first during group on group battles. I know exactly how that feels. Fortunately, I have a few more ways to survive that sort of thing...at least when Brordaran isn't around. Up yours Brordaran! ;)
29189, RE: I enjoyed Lekerjey
Posted by Brordaran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please, for the love of god, use some lube! :P
29163, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Els on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Elstratuviel – Did I gain your respect somehow? Because after
>a certain time, you never called me master lekerjey, like how
>you call every other female char. It was always mistress
>lekerjey, and you asked about my role. Also, you showed me
>where to get some nice gear, gave me some wands, helped me out
>and stuff, without my asking. I respected you as well.
>Together with the above three names, I cheered when any of you
>logged on.

Of course I respected you. You were always there to stand alongside the Maran, whatever the odds. As I noticed, you weren't all that familiar with the game, so I showed you a bit of this so that your surviving chances were bigger. I really enjoyed being around you and had much fun with all we did. Good luck with your next.
29167, Take props from this..
Posted by Wojif on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always one of the people who were targeted first during raids/defense. Take from it, that people knew you could turn the tide if allowed to do your thing. There was more than one death that I saw your neuro land on me, and I sat back in my chair, hands behind my head and watched the inevitable as the paladins and lackeys tore me apart.

Interaction between us was limited on the verbal part, but what I saw and heard from others definitely proved you deserved your position in the Fort.
29190, RE: Take props from this..
>I sat back in my chair, hands behind my head and watched the >inevitable as the paladins and lackeys tore me apart.

that's quite funny.

from my fights with you, i'd say you deserve your postion as war master as well. you certainly know when to use what and do what and very well too. good luck in the Empire.

29187, Interesting.
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe Thewlse eh? The imperial bard?
Cool.
Well as for Lek, I have trouble with it being your
first mage over 18th. You seemed like you had done
it many times before. Very well done.

Lek appeared to me to be a near perfect acolyte/muter.
(p.s. the whole volcano thing i was hesitating because
I was trying to say 'sure we should do this?'
I stayed instead of fleeing because from my experience
with transmuters if I got out you'd fall fast.
silly me, you lasted longer and were better off than I
was. Ha!)
It was always fun talking to you.
29188, RE: Interesting.
that's cos you only interacted with me towards the later part i think..you should have ranked with me ;)

sorry about the volcano incident. i went a step north to prep and when i came back to help you died *mutter* i should have worded you first and not left you there to fight blitz alone with the fire giant..bad for acolyte on my part :(

got blitz down to writhin and he passed out from disrupt organ. was piling up stuff on him but traba worded him..should have just tried to finish him off ;) it was exciting indeed. i am sure i will meet you again.

29060, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lekerjey the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Mangar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice. Well protected for an acolyte. Most of them are easy pickings, but you brought the fight. Interacted with you lots...past char. *grin* Well done.
29072, Thanks
>Nice. Well protected for an acolyte. Most of them are easy
>pickings, but you brought the fight. Interacted with you
>lots...past char. *grin* Well done.

Past char? *Mind starts whirring, wondering who* Heh..I think I spent too much time gathering preps and eq for an Acolyte. Vynmylak told me to work harder while I was in the midst of gathering preps actually.

I only fought you once..but I could only afford 1 neuro because I didn't have enough mana. So you got away :) Keep up the good work with Mangar.
29055, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lekerjey the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Soniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always liked it when you stopped by the Inn to say hello. Of course you version of 'Hi' was spelling everyone up ;) Anyway, the few times you helped me out were great fun. Whatever you choose to do next, I'm sure you'll do great.
29073, You hit the nail on the head
>I always liked it when you stopped by the Inn to say hello.
>Of course you version of 'Hi' was spelling everyone up ;)
>Anyway, the few times you helped me out were great fun.
>Whatever you choose to do next, I'm sure you'll do great.

Lek wasn't supposed to be this chatty Acolyte (though yes, later on she talked more)..and she wasn't supposed to be too good with words. So, her saying hi to people was handing out spells ;) Muter spells are handy indeed..they're like little presents, that made people talk. I spelled everyone good or neutral I saw up too, in role with aiding them in defending themselves better.

Thanks. You're doing a right fine job as well. Keep it up!
29054, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lekerjey the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Brordaran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, you were a lot of fun, and great in-role. Super job always being concerned that we didn't become evil, asking to leave equ even if we didn't want to, helpin anyone just for the hell of it. I thought you were a terrific acolyte. Good luck on your next, whatever it may be.
29074, Ha
>Yeah, you were a lot of fun, and great in-role. Super job
>always being concerned that we didn't become evil, asking to
>leave equ even if we didn't want to, helpin anyone just for
>the hell of it. I thought you were a terrific acolyte. Good
>luck on your next, whatever it may be.

I was great in-role? I was doing a super job being concerned about those stuff? LOL..I actually thought I was the opposite! ;)

Anyway, as mentioned, Bror is way fun to hang out with. Terrific Maran too..though your virtue seems to slow you down a little, no? Enjoyed all my time with ya.
29048, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lekerjey the High Sorceress o...
Posted by Audriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Huge loss for Fortress.

Lekerjey was the last scribe to get Acolyte since I can remember. I think you did a great job of taking advice and combining it with your own strengths in holding your own as an Acolyte. I'm proud to have spoken with you in your early stages and even prouder to have grown with you.

We've lost a very strong Acolyte. Hopefully there will be new talent to follow in your footsteps soon enough.
29075, Well done on your part
>Huge loss for Fortress.
>
>Lekerjey was the last scribe to get Acolyte since I can
>remember. I think you did a great job of taking advice and
>combining it with your own strengths in holding your own as an
>Acolyte. I'm proud to have spoken with you in your early
>stages and even prouder to have grown with you.
>
>We've lost a very strong Acolyte. Hopefully there will be new
>talent to follow in your footsteps soon enough.

To add on to my other post..yes, I am the last scribe to get Acolyte, and also the first to die among the rest *cough* :) If you didn't already know, Lek was slightly offensive. I believe you knew though..during the interview you asked me a few times if I really didn't want to join the Brigade instead..but I had my reasons ;)

Keep going there Audriel, I know the Acolytes are going to be just fine, and get better, with you there.
29038, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lekerjey the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Rouchevien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Playing an Acolyte is more than just being able to roleplay the speech, arguments and conversation that immortals seem to so crave to watch for. If Rouchevien had to choose one companion out of all in the land, to stand against the forces of darkness, it would be you. Unfailing in your dedication to the fortress and your brethren, you gave your time to others in sacrifice of your own. You answered every call for help, every request for aid, walking into certain death. Selfless and cheerful, you were in spirit all that the Acolytes hold dear.

God, Light and Love follow you always.
29041, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lekerjey the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Yanine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>God, Light and Love follow you always.

Oh my, you are a fanatic. Do you worship Shokai in RL too?

Antiofftop: Lekerjey... you knew how to annoy us. But I always knew that you are coming, and do not ask me how... I don't know, but I felt your presence. And don't listen that paladin, he is a fake. ;P
29077, Annoying huh
>>God, Light and Love follow you always.
>
>Oh my, you are a fanatic. Do you worship Shokai in RL too?
>
>Antiofftop: Lekerjey... you knew how to annoy us. But I always
>knew that you are coming, and do not ask me how... I don't
>know, but I felt your presence. And don't listen that paladin,
>he is a fake. ;P

I was annoying? :) Oh dear. Btw I am one lucky muter..i got a strong neuro off you once..and you seemed to have extremely high saves vs paralysis ;) Too bad you're dead. Yanine was a good foe.
29143, RE: Annoying huh
Posted by Yanine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Um. My fault, but I never did bother with svs para... next time, when I see arcane about, I will take care of it, that's for sure - thanks for a lesson. Yes, I'm pissed off myself, but that's my own fault. ;)
29147, svp didn't save me
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I raided against a lvl40 arcane and had undead with me, they went down in one or two rounds as soon as the inner died (it was spelled up by Optomkiptum).

Every other time I fought an arcane it was a hero, and they permaheld me. On one of those times (vs Gradaelus) I had divine save vs para, and it did nothing to help me.

My recommendation vs arcanes is to keep your undead around you and to avoid summoners. It was only when I left my undead somewhere that arcanes ripped me a new one whilst permaholding me. Save vs para and save vs spells really didn't seem to cut it against the 100% spellcraft, 100% neuro heroes.
29158, RE: svp didn't save me
maybe that is how I pulled the neuros off gulthruck ;) i had 100% spellcraft and neuro..*psst Marelin* and i agree the neuros are more powerful after that..though it took hard work to practise it to 100%. however, they were only slight neuros and not violent ones..so perhaps saves vs paralysis do help a little there.

as for undead, if an arcane is up with all preps, the undeads don't really harm them much and still can manage to kill you. I have fought a few necros with all preps up and killed them when they had undead. maybe it's my damn luck again! :)
29063, God, Light and Love follow you always.
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Shokai is my master. Shokai is my master. Shokai is my master."

If you say it three times during a full moon, the great Pumpkin Phoenix will fly down and give you and your family a festive holiday turkey.

-Sorry, I just started chuckling after reading your post and Yanines response.
29078, Heh
>"Shokai is my master. Shokai is my master. Shokai is my
>master."
>
>If you say it three times during a full moon, the great
>Pumpkin Phoenix will fly down and give you and your family a
>festive holiday turkey.
>
>-Sorry, I just started chuckling after reading your post and
>Yanines response.

Aww..give Rouchevien a break! ;) He's slammed too much already. Personally, I think he's pretty cool..and that's from first-hand interaction.

You were Ror and Silmestria? Good fun.
29076, My Childhood friend :)
>Playing an Acolyte is more than just being able to roleplay
>the speech, arguments and conversation that immortals seem to
>so crave to watch for. If Rouchevien had to choose one
>companion out of all in the land, to stand against the forces
>of darkness, it would be you. Unfailing in your dedication to
>the fortress and your brethren, you gave your time to others
>in sacrifice of your own. You answered every call for help,
>every request for aid, walking into certain death. Selfless
>and cheerful, you were in spirit all that the Acolytes hold
>dear.
>
>God, Light and Love follow you always.

Thanks for the sweet goodbye. And yes, Lek liked stoic, stubborn storm giants :) Clicked with you right from the start. It was my pleasure and honour fighting/defending by your side.