Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Markow the Avenger of the Righteous
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29008
29008, (DELETED) [None] Markow the Avenger of the Righteous
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 9 15:38:20 2004

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Markow perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:232
29081, I hated your F'ing guts.
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You would offer to come along on raids, then argue the entire time about how things were done. You would talk a LOT of trash about me when I wasn't around, I suppose thinking it wasn't getting back to me, but not say one peep to my face. I didn't think much of you at all as a paladin, nor as a lightwalker.

The backbiting coming from you, who were obviously bitter over some unknown slight, got to the point where I just refused to associate with you on any level. I'd be the only Fortress on, and have to raid against poor odds, but I would fight them alone rather than lower myself and ask for your help. Other Fortress people would ask if I wanted you to come help us with things, and I'd tell them no.

For a paladin to try and undermine another paladins authority, and talk trash about them to his subordinates in a cabal you aren't even a part of, is just beyond low, and smacks more of Imperial politics than paladin style behavior.