Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <DAWN> Angella the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=2875
2875, (DEL) Angella the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 17 21:08:31 2001

2 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Angella perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:DAWN, the Servants of the Dawn
Hours:266
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

2876, RE: (DEL) Angella the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Taskin (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never really got to know you, but you were always sending me a ton of gear

You seemed like a great person, wish I could got to know you better

Good luck with your next char!

Taskin
2877, RE: (DEL) Angella the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Ashrum (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
OWWW DAMN not another servant calling it quits I wonder whos next. was fun talkinging to you when I got the chance. Anyway if you decided to roll another char, Good luck!
2878, RE: (DEL) Angella the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Angella (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Angella Shal Kodar. deleted because the Dawns
goals did not fit her roleplay. She was angered
by the Apostles and Lord Yetharien and therefore
decided to call it quits.

The only way one can excel in the world of carrionfields
is by KNOWING higher up Immortals or really brown nosing
them to death. If ya piss them off you'll never be
able to excel in whatever you wanted your character
to do. Best advise is don't piss them off like I did.

Perhaps, one day these Imms will allow non-friends
to lead or become immortals.

Thats it...Angella.
2892, RE: (DEL) Angella the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Derexal (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't really believe you just made this post.

Derexal
2893, RE: (DEL) Angella the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Wemnar (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I can't really believe you just
>made this post.
>
>Derexal

Hell I can. Hell we don't brown nose. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Wemnar Sur'Hamma

2891, Do you NOT learn? Is that your issue?
Posted by Gab, Vlad, whatever (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Posts like this, attitudes like this, and your utter lack of ability to RP worth a ##### are why you get passed over. Between that and your appaling lack of respect for the immortals, and your opinion that you should have things handed to you on a silver platter just because you demand them, it's a wonder why you aren't denied on sight. (Contrary to what you think, your characters stand out because they are all the same, just with different class/race stuff.) You're STILL bitching and moaning because they won't let you lead the Dawn. Boo fricking hoo. They won't let you lead BECAUSE of how you conduct yourself, not because of their friends or OOC relationships. Maybe if you weren't so completely repulsive as a choice for leadership, everyone else in the world wouldn't look so much more attractive as a choice, and you wouldn't be passed over so much.

I've been pretty "hands off" in my dealings with your notes on various forums, because you genuinely seem to try, and I can respect that. But you ALWAYS without fail start in on this stupid ##### every single time. If you think it's so bad, then STOP playing for gods sake. You don't seem to grasp that this is a game, a thing to do for fun. You just never seem to be having any fun, and in the process steal the fun from the poor souls forced to interact with you on the mud.

To sum up...
1. Stop DEMANDING things from people in positions of authority. This is especially pathetic from a Servant.

2. Please for the love of christ, follow someone other than Bria.

3. Get a clue. Your actions are whats holding you back, not anything else.

4. (The most important one) There IS *NO* Immortal conspiracy to keep you from getting ahead on CF. I know this for two reasons. Number one you just aren't important enough to anyone to bother conspiring over. Secondly, why should they shoot you down when you do such a wonderful job of shooting yourself?

This is, I believe the first time I've really come out and said this to you. It will be the last, because it's nothing that hasn't been said to you before. You just seem in-fricking-capable of learning from your past mistakes. I'd really be glad if you did learn from them, and went on to be a good leader. But at this point I'd be just as happy if you went the hell away and shut up.

2890, One more thing..
Posted by Vlad, Gab, Whatever (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm pretty offended by your opinion that you have to be a brown noser or imm pet to get ahead. If you've learned anything at all (which I doubt) from reading my posts, I am HARDLY the favorite of any immortal. In fact I think its safe to say some of the imms would be just as happy if I went away. But I've had many successful characters. A successful character is one you've had fun with, which you just never ever seem to do.
2881, My Top Ten List
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You really don't learn, do you? Gab has you pegged, I'm curious
how many other mortals do as well.

I'd suggest you look over my conversation with "Jessie and Amber"
back in June, the last time you had a fit (I can re-post it
here if that will jog your memory). Or perhaps my e-mail
response to the mail you sent the other day (I can re-post that
here as well, if you've lost it).

Don't turn me into the God of Interventions again.
2889, RE: My Top Ten List
Posted by Wemnar (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hell I'll like to see them }>

Wemnar Sur'Hamma
2882, Call me cruel
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>I'd suggest you look over my
>conversation with "Jessie and Amber"
>back in June, the last time
>you had a fit (I
>can re-post it
>here if that will jog your
>memory). Or perhaps my
>e-mail
>response to the mail you sent
>the other day (I can
>re-post that
>here as well, if you've lost
>it).

I'd be all for a public posting of those gems. It's unfair and downright conspiratorial the way we keep jaw-dropping boneheadedness like that to ourselves. :P

Myself, I was particularly entertained by the way that first e-mail was written in the third person, as if some impartial third party had noticed our supposed mistreatment of this guy's characters and decided to speak out against it. Two days later the e-mail from the same address asking for one of those characters to be restored from a corrupted pfile arrives.

2883, ok, you're cruel. I'm probably worse.
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

To set the scene, Anndora and Ambrose are played by the same person. The player
isn't all that skilled at hiding the fact; as an example, after Anndora was killed
at level 18, he dropped link, logged in as Ambrose, yelled at the killer, logged
Ambrose off, and then reconnected as Anndora. Keep in mind this guy has been
busted several times in the past for multi-charing of the very same nature. After
listening to Anndora talk to Serniae about Ambrose for a while, we step in to
have a chat. This conversation is seen from Anndora's point of view, right after
being tossed into the Realm of the Dead.

You tell Serniae 'Perhaps someone made an error against her?'

You say 'Now what?>'

An Immortal says 'What the ##### is wrong with you?'

You say 'Now what?'

An Immortal says 'Is it just too damn hard for you to stay in character?'

You say 'Are you trying make my roleplaying this hard?'

You say 'I am in character dammit'

You say 'The facts are I know Ambrose. We both have been on at the same time'

You say 'Which means I can KNOW of her existence'

Serniae tells you 'Honestly dear, I know not much..'

An Immortal says 'So we should have busted you for multi-charing?'

You say 'No'

You say 'Do you know what it means to know when two people are on at the same time, and actually roleplayed together?'

You say 'It is called having two computer in the same damn house.'

You say 'There is NO rule stating we can not play at the same time, and even speak to one-another.'

You say 'My friend was Ambrose. '

An Immortal says 'So you're going to tell me you didn't play Ambrose.'

You say 'I don't play ambrose at all. This is my sole character.'

An Immortal says 'And when you logged in right after Ambrose bought it, from the same PC mind you, and you started fishing for anything going on in Dawn... that was, oh, not using out of game knowledge?'

You say 'and if you check the history files, you will have seen her and I talking about paths and such, hense is why I am able to roleplay that way'

You say 'Ambrose, was deleting anyway, is what I have been told.'

You say 'So I did come on, NOT ON THE SAME PC'

An Immortal says 'in game?'

You say 'You have no right to make roleplaying not fun at all.'

You say 'Is this how the mud is?'

You say 'Because if you would rather me play elsewhere, I surely can.'

An Immortal says 'I'm sorry, pal, I don't buy for a moment that you're two people.'

You say 'Then come and visit us!'

An Immortal says 'I'll pass.'

You say 'Your making the accusation so come and visit. I call you on it.'

You say 'I am calling you on this accusations.'

An Immortal says 'This is as bad as you answering your own posts on Dioxide's forum'

You say 'Tell me why do you make it so hard for me to roleplay at least on this character?'

You say 'Is this a hint for you to make me not want to play on carrionfields or what?'

An Immortal says 'You need to play by the rules, guy.'

You say 'What forum do you speak of?'

An Immortal says 'oh, cut the crap.'

You say 'I am a female by the way?'

You say 'I am not lying to you at all.'

An Immortal says 'fine. what are your names?'

An Immortal says 'RL'

An Immortal says 'I'll come visit.'

An Immortal says 'gimme your address'

You say 'Whatever, Ambrose did was her business'

You say 'Let me call you voice and I will give it.'

An Immortal says 'c'mon. I'll be in Chicago next week anyway.'

You say 'I am in Madison, Wisconsin.'

An Immortal says 'close enough'

You say 'Then let me speak to you on the phone'

An Immortal says 'you want to prove your innocence, answer my question.'

You say 'Please, I really only want to have one good character to roleplay and it seems your staff or just you hates me personally.'

You say 'XXXX, Madison, WI 53714'

An Immortal says 'what are your two names?'

You say 'Mine is Jessie and Ambrose is Amber'

You say 'Lord Eryndorial'

An Immortal says 'I'll verify that with XXXX'

You say 'Go ahead'

You say 'I doubt they will give you information like that. But go for it ok?'

You say 'Do you think I am playing to hurt the game itself?'

An Immortal says 'I think you think net anonymity will let you do whatever you please.'

You say 'You must understand, Anndora and Ambrose are seperate and we met twice at the same time on this mud. This is how I felt I was able to roleplay it the way I did today.'

You say 'Your game history logs about 2 months ago should back me up on this.'

An Immortal says 'In game you never saw anything having to do with Ambrose being denied.'

An Immortal says 'was that a psychic leap?'

You say 'No, not myself at all.'

You say 'This is why I asked another of goddess bria's followers if they saw Ambrose about.'

An Immortal says 'oh come on'

You say 'To me that is not bad roleplaying.'

You say 'Now if I would of came out and said " Did you hear about Ambrose?'

An Immortal says 'by the way, why does your ICQ profile say you're male?'

You say 'That is bad roleplaying and multi0charring'

You say 'I am an rank 57 immortal on another mud'

An Immortal says 'what mud?'

You say 'But I like your mud better. This is the reason I come on.'

You say 'I best not say the name or else you will make trouble for me.'

An Immortal says 'I'll quote you from earlier: "#####"'

You say 'What?'

You say 'OOCC?'

An Immortal says 'don't know how that answers the male/female question'

You say 'OOC wise?'

An Immortal says 'but maybe in your mind it does'

You say 'I will admit to one thing here.'

You say 'I was watching Ambrose or Amber play and saw what occured to her.'

You say 'So I do know that.'

You say 'But I came on as Anndora, and asked if anyone has seen Ambrose around? I spoke to a follower of Serniae'

You say 'What is wrong with that?'

You say 'follower of Bria, named Serniae'

An Immortal says 'If you're really that dumb, maybe you should stick to your own mud. This isn't rocket science.'

You say 'Tell me what was wrong with what I did?'

An Immortal says 'You've been warned about this before.'

You say 'This was not against the rules what I did though.'

An Immortal says 'I'm going to give you a piece of advice.'

You say 'I merely asked'

An Immortal says 'And if you want to continue playing here, I suggest you heed it.'

You say 'A follower of bria, if they have seen Ambrose around? what is wrong with that?'

An Immortal says 'shut up'

An Immortal says 'Listen up, because I've lost my patience with you.'

An Immortal says 'You're repeating the same crap you did with Chayan, etc. You think you're wronged, you appear with other names to try to validate yourself somehow. This needs to stop. Like, right now.'

You say 'May I speak?'

An Immortal says 'Nope.'

An Immortal says 'I'm not done.'

An Immortal says 'We're going to pretend for a moment that you're not full of ##### on this whole Jessie/Amber thing. Let's assume that WERE true.'

An Immortal says '(1) characters switching with information gained outside the game is called character mixing. it's against the rules. we'd probably deny for it, since you've already been warned once.'

An Immortal says 'I'm gonna be nice and assume you're just in a confused state right now, and I'm going to let it pass.'

An Immortal says '(2) prodding people with questions like you did with the other Dawns is just bad form. period. you know it, and I know it.'

An Immortal says '(3) saying "What now?" was a completely goofy thing for you to blurt out if you weren't just sucked into the Realm of the Dead as Ambrose'

An Immortal says 'So, take my advice. Lay off on this stuff. You can either learn to work within the rules we lay out in this game and accept things like an adult, or you can keep paddling against the current and drown yourself.'

An Immortal says 'Tell me any of this is getting through.'

You say 'It is. I just would like to know what I can do for you Immortals, so that I can have fun as well?'

An Immortal says 'Obviously I can't tell you what is fun for you.'

You say 'I have been playing muds for a better of 5 years now, yours for two years.'

An Immortal says 'This isn't the first time you've run against the grain and gotten in trouble. I'm suggesting you take a look at what might be causing the problem. 99% of the players are doing just fine.'

You say 'I am confused with your mud as it seems I can not do anything right in the gods eyes?'

An Immortal says 'Like I said, you're going to need to take a look at that. Some things are outside your control. You might recognize that being similar to RL.'

An Immortal says 'You freak out at the drop of a hat.'

You say 'My goal on carrionfields was one to lead a cabal, two become an immortal like I am on another mud...but I am having troubles with past character's that continue to haunt me.'

An Immortal says 'So you're now coming clean about being Ambrose.'

An Immortal says 'Which would probably be the healthiest thing coming out of you all afternoon.'

You say 'You immortals have me flagged with other characters that I have played and won't let the past ones drop. That way I have no chance it seems to do well on here.'

An Immortal says 'Do you think we can't recognize you immediately? Do you really think Ambrose and Anndora even remotely appeared to be different?'

You say 'Yes'

You say 'One is a bard and one is a healer'

An Immortal says 'Last time you were confronted about cheating you lied to the imm that busted you saying that you were a brand new player.'

You say 'relatively new player'

An Immortal says 'You flagged Ambrose as a newbie.'

An Immortal says 'oh come on'

An Immortal says 'Can you just not tell the truth?'

You say 'yes, I have'

You say 'You know why Ambrose was flagged as new?'

An Immortal says 'Because you wanted to imm'

You say 'no'

You say 'New players usually do not Imm'

You say 'Because when you roll a character using those auto rollers, you have to flag as new or it won't work.'

You say 'If I am come totally clean with you today, what happens with Anndora?'

An Immortal hangs its head.

An Immortal says 'I might as well become the God of Interventions.'

An Immortal says 'Honestly, I don't give a ##### what happens to Anndora. I'd do a little dance if you could get a grip on reality and stop lying your ass off.'

You say 'You seem like a decent god or you would not have taken this time to speak with me on all of this.'

An Immortal says 'I'm not going to bust you on the multi-charing.'

You say 'Okay, this is what I would like to do with Anndora, join a cabal, and perhaps try and imm.'

An Immortal trembles.

You say 'I only want to help your game and I am serious, cf can be a fun place to play.'

You say 'I know I can do well, if you and the rest give me a chance to redeem myself.'

An Immortal says 'Let me toss something out here, and, well, just see if this makes sense.'

You say 'Throw my past out and start over. I assure, if the pressures of wondering is gone...maybe I can become a better character without worry and wonder.'

An Immortal says 'You have some issues.'

An Immortal says 'Honesty. Temper. Dissociative Identity Disorder.'

An Immortal says 'Whatever.'

An Immortal says 'You just sat here and made up a story about being two women.'

An Immortal says 'And your next statement is, gee, can you just forget about that and make me a member of the staff.'

An Immortal says 'Now... take a moment before you respond.'

An Immortal says 'Can you see that we might just be a little hesitant to consider that?'

You say 'Yes, of course.'

An Immortal says 'Let me rephrase that.'

You say 'But can you aslo see in my eyes, how hard I am trying and I know it was wrong to do what I have done on my characters. But I am really trying so hard.'

An Immortal says 'Just so we're completely clear.'

An Immortal says 'You'll never immort. Never. No chance. Nope. Nada. Not gonna happen.'

You say 'My stupid past wont leave and it is very hard for me to play characters and do well.'

You say 'Then I may as well...never play carrionfields.'

An Immortal says 'That's your choice. If they only reason you've played here this long is with the purpose of immorting, then I think you miss the point.'

You say 'If my past could be forgotten and I know I could play and be a decent leader. But that past haunts me and your staff won't allow me to begin '

You say 'So, you will never let me immort ever'

You say 'I could become a decent player if given a chance of break. *shrugs*'

An Immortal says 'I'm being perfectly honest with you. I'm not going to drag you around pretending you have a chance.'

An Immortal says 'I'm going to give you one piece of RP advice as well.'

You say 'Then it also means.... I have no chance of being a cabal leader as well.'

An Immortal says 'uh'

An Immortal says 'being a cabal leader has nothing to do with any of this'

You say 'I am all ears for any suggestions.'

An Immortal says 'but that's a good lead in to my RP advice'

An Immortal says 'I think you need to look at why all your characters are completely easy to spot. One being a healer and one being a bard... you seriously have to realize that makes no difference at all. They're all the same impatient person.'

An Immortal says 'If things don't go your way, your first response is to freak out and go OOC'

You say 'Then why has Lord Eryndorial replied an e-mail to me stating he was proud on how I have been roleplaying Ambrose, and that she has done ten times better.'

An Immortal says 'I suggest you don't do that.'

You say 'Aye.'

An Immortal says 'Ok. I'm done being paternal. I have stuff to do. Cut the inquiries about your other character. Let it go. Think happy thoughts.'

You say 'Lord Eryndorial did state my only virtue was patience I was lacking'

An Immortal says 'I think he's got a point.'

You say 'So, do you think I may have a chance with this character ever as a leader?'

An Immortal says 'I have no idea. You aren't even caballed. So, who knows.'

An Immortal says 'I grant you leadership of <None>'

You say 'Hell, I am just gonna roleplay and try and have fun, like the way the game is suppose'

An Immortal says 'I'm tossing you in Galadon. Don't get caught with your pants down.'

An Immortal says 'Ready?'

You say 'yep'

Unfortunately, the fun doesn't end here. If I have time, I'll post the follow-ups.
2888, RE: ok, you're cruel. I'm probably worse.
Posted by Cartherlen (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please post the rest of that. I laughed my ass off reading it.
2886, RE: ok, you're cruel. I'm probably worse.
Posted by Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

She lives in madison? Lol, I live 30 minutes away.

2887, RE: ok, you're cruel. I'm probably worse.
Posted by Gab, Vlad, whatever (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He! HE HE HE HE!!! <---- I am not laughing here. :P There are NO boobies involved in "her" real person. No el senos. Nein Brusts. Nessuno senos. Ingen bryst. Os nenhum peito. Zilch booberoonies.
We DO however have an Adams Apple, and a penchant for only playing female followers of Bria who are pushy, bossy, arrogant and short tempered.

2885, Wow...
Posted by Fienn (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After reading all that, I have this itch to clarify something.
I said in my farewell a while ago that when I returned I planned
on Immorting. I hope I'm not getting casted in with nutballs like
this one because of that statement. But it's just funny how the
Immortals have to be parental figures to misguided youths. Ahh
well, it's one of those things you look back at and laugh, eh?
2884, The worst part
Posted by Aluria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't tell when s/he is trying to be ic/ooc. Like they keep using proper in game titles like lord, and stuff. . . This is just wierd.

oh, and the barb about responding to her own posts was pretty sharp too. Good showing immortal.

heh heh heh
2880, RE: (DEL) Angella the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Mesernyk (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were the worst servant I ever knew. That transmuter buddy of yours was a close second. Why would you ever expect leadership when you go gaunting people as a lightwalking SERVANT.
2879, RE: (DEL) Angella the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Ahhh Catty, Ahh Catty (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ya know, Caterina, you shouldn't do this. Ever since Catty, you have been a complete bitch about getting leadership positions. First, try something other than Dawn. Second, don't push so much for leadership positions. And third, Elarion never never never had any help getting leadership, it was because of how he acted/played. Maybe you'll realize that and not play the same for each char.

El